[SMP4 RULES] smp4 Rules

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SkareCboi, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Pfft, what even is this "smp4" you talk of?
    BlinkyBinky and ShyguytheGamer1 like this.
  2. Well, as the saying goes: When in Rome SMP4 do as the Romans SMP4'uns do. So yeah, I totally agree. Just a little unsure what I'm agreeing on, but who cares about the details :)
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  3. *Gasp* Sir! You must take that back Smp4 Is Amazing like I said previously... You should give it a go... A test run if you must! :cool:
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  4. smp8 FTW, give up smp4 :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. I believe none of the crazy stories from smp8! every time I visit you weirdos there is nothing interesting going on... coincidence? I think not!
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  6. Well, the crazy stories are true, and there is always interesting going on! You just don't know it since you are a boring smp3 native and your numb to the amazingness of stuff on smp8. And nice Incredibles pun, you got me there :p
  7. no! smp2 :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. hmph... if the stories are true then I must go and see if there is any suspicious activities going on... Pink Away!!!
  9. Guys Guys, c'mon! There's no such thing as a best smp. Each of them has something that they're better at than the others, but that doesn't mean one is superior to another.
    For instance, smp5 has the best houses, malls, people and overall gaming environment. While smp4 has... it has... I heard the wastelands there are almost untouched :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  10. Well as crystaldragon13 once said to me...

"Every smp has its little quirks and downfalls, but every smp is all the same and even is smp8 is the best, every one is the best, no matter what. Don't be against the diversity of any smp, we are all equal."
  11. Go SMP5! Both Boulder and Chin are from smp5, and we also have creature capture and firefloor.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  12. I wish the OP wouldn't lie... :(
    #smp8
  13. I stand corrected... smp8 is truly amazing... I'm hoping that someone would just give me the chance to have an extra res so I could live on smp8... Alas, I cannot abandon my builds... So this will never happen... At least I can visit and get marriage fish... Although... I'm wondering... When do the weddings commence? :)
  14. I love SMP8, but that's because it's my home. It will always be my home. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm one of the "old timers" of 8, and it feels good to be part of something so wonderful for so long, to help build 8's reputation to what it is today. It fits me, and I love it.

That being said, I ran an outpost many moons ago on the wonderful world of SMP4, and I have fond memories of the citizens of 4. Great people, great builds, and a great atmosphere in general. Keep doing you SMP4, you guys rock.
    Moonglum_, Salmatic, H00D and 2 others like this.
  15. SMP8 IS GREAT!(EST) NO DEBATE! I had to make it rhyme lol. Greatest still applies.
    H00D likes this.
  16. This has escalate the way I wanted it to escalate. *sits down* *waves* and *smiles* *waves* and *smiles* *waves* and *smiles*
    Moonglum_ and Salmatic like this.
  17. Don't go hating on smp3...

We do have... Uh... massive sugar farms, and uh... /fun.

The quiet hometown of SMP3.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  18. *evil laugh* RISE MY SMP5 ARMY! RISE!
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  19. Smp8 ftw!!!
  20. Skare be like: ANAAAARCHYYY