[SMP4 RULES] smp4 Rules

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SkareCboi, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Guys, is this worth the time to talk about this? BTW, smp4 rocks because it got the most active members, nothing to say about that.
  2. Ok, I'll bite, Why?

Explain why "SMP4 Rules" please. I'm a newbie here at EMC, so I'd like to know why you think that? btw, saying, "IT's Great!" or "It's Rocks" or something similar isn't going to convince me... ;)
  3. yea naw
  4. #RIPsmp8
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  5. You know nothing.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  6. Ikr, its all about smp5
  7. If you knew what smp8 was like, smp5 would look like child's play.
  8. Oh we do know what smp8 is like, full of marrying fish and squid. Don't see how that makes smp5 look like child play :p
  9. Rekt
  10. Because our marriage is just better than your not-marriage.
  11. I was going to say smp3 is the best then I realized, there are about 5 chat messages a day on there, and 4 of em are new player alerts...

Edit: I'd have to go for smp8 here, I logged on to it for all of 20 minutes and I became a wife to 3 people I hadn't ever met before...
  12. This thread actually isn't about which server is the best, it's about how fabulous smp4 is.
  13. We have a smp3??
    SkareCboi likes this.
  14. Hmm... if smp8 is go great where is it's "smp8 rules" thread?
    SkareCboi likes this.
  15. I have a load of pictures waiting. Attempting to collect 40 pictures before posting
  16. Every picture will be of chat when some random person says to another "marry me i has fish"
  17. and the best the one the only LUX MILITUS (still better than john cena )
  18. #smp2rocks