SMP4 Paradise Project Building Contest... A First Glance

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 12, 2013.

1. Robbie your tanking us all so much it's time you got the same

Thx Robbie so MUCH for letting us do this for your favorite server SMP4 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! :D
  2. And I will continue to do so for a very long time... And you are welcome... This is an amazing way for us all to show Pride in our server and it is an honor to be a part of such a great group of players! :D
    stormboy231 likes this.
  3. May I have one of the res's out of thos 24 because I'm going to clear my old one
  4. I have been sick today, and have chemo tomorrow, r0bbie, Bob and Jr know how to get a hold of me if needed.
  5. Dropped a little donation of at 8100 for your project also. :)
    cadgamer101 and stormboy231 like this.
  6. Your very nice :)
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  7. Silken.... I have not seen you in a while... how are you?
    Thank You for your help in the project! I appreciate it immensely! :)
  8. I am ok tnx Robbie, as for helping out it is not a problem, its what I like to do. I will be sending more items, do you have a priority list of items that is needed.

24 residences will need a lot of donations of items glad to hear so many are contributing to it.
  9. Quartz
    Iron Blocks
    Snow Blocks
    Top 3 as of now... :)
  10. I am sorting some iron blocks out for you atm will deliver in a few days
  11. Sounds Awesome!
    It can all be delivered to the warehouse at 8100!
    I am on a Quartz Mining Mission Now! ;)
  12. just wanted to remind everyone that the contest is still happening! It is going to be awesome, we are getting the wall started in the next couple days, so get to working! and remember white, light and bright! It is going to be magical!
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  13. I got some quartz ore to give, not much, was going to put in my mall, but that's not going anywhere soon,
    so I figured I could donate it to ya'll, and while Im at it, I'll see about getting some ice for you.
    cadgamer101 and Silken_thread like this.
  14. :) thank you soooo much, we are always taking donations at 8100 on smp4!
  15. No problem glad I could help.
  16. just wanted to bump this thread! The contest is still on!! lets see what you guys got!