SMP1 is dying.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SpaceShuttleFan, May 7, 2012.

1. so? I can gaurentee you didnt even pay attention to the rules when you first started. so why ***** and moan about other people. I respect your opinions.
  2. LOL, this thread refuses to die. I don't want it to, as it's an interesting discussion IMO.
    SignifiedSix likes this.
  3. Yes. Somebody finally convinced me that SMP1 isn't dying. If I ever get supporter, I'll get a res there. Take a like. :)
  4. First of all, language, even if masked by tiny little stars, is language. And that's against the rules. So in your post, which throws out wild accusations that I did not abide by the rules, you have already broken one. Secondly, spell guarantee correctly.
    And of course I paid attention to the rules. Ask any of the older players on SMP2. If you had read the thread titled 'Noobs.' then you would know that I actually quizzed myself on the Guide so as not to be bothersome to players like you and me.
  5. Me and sensign have never lived on another server. I'm on SMP1 for about 150 days and sensign is for almost 200 days. That's almost like when EMC all started. We've got quite a nice shop + now an enchanted pickaxes shop @ 1993 and sensign has a huge hole he dug down at his res @ 1994. It's so amazing that he'll never leave SMP1 and I don't see a reason for leaving.
  6. like me for example: i guess im pretty well known in my beloved server smp6,but the point is,even if i say stuff like no caps,no one listens to me,its just that everyone are friends,no one tells on a friend. thats why EVERYONE uses caps and in worst case scenarios, "cussing".
  7. thats not what the point is, its about how" noobs" SHOULD go to the new servers.MY friend told me that he thinks that JUSTINGUY specifically created new servers for "noobs"
  8. That is my home server too! I do know LOTS of players on smp1... and they are cool!
  9. oh yeah,i know,ive been on your server,the people are sooooooooooooo RICH!!!!and their reses are AWESOME!!!
  10. why are people calling others "noobs"... I don' t understand how you can judge that... how do you know you are a noob... how do others know how you are a noob... HOW?

It doesn't make sence!
  11. noob?oh im not insulting them,by noob, i mean by noob that they either cuss or use caps too much or they just joined the empire,no offence meant
  12. Your friend is wrong. He made the servers to provide more room. Maybe the servers will be helpful for newer players as we grow in size, but older servers are for new players just as much as new servers are :)
  13. oh then whoops.he s wrong