SMP1 is dying.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SpaceShuttleFan, May 7, 2012.

1. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!? :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Of course I know who you are I never said I didnt
  3. You said you do /who late at night and don't know who any of them are...
    I'm almost always on late, except when I have a date.
  4. Well i never see you on anymore ?
  5. I've started on SMP1 and I will never move
  6. No, I plan to be on regularly.
  7. Ok well t least that will lighten things up
  8. I started EMC on smp1. I loved it. Smp1 is the most historical server of EMC I believe. Fynriel started his legendary store. It was the first public EMC server there. I remember when there was the wasteland. But now since there are so many people on smp1 where they ask "how do i get a res?", I just turn chat off all together. REMEMBER- /ignore players name is your best friend. I try to be helpful but I get totally ignored by all the spam and the new copy-paste thing. So I just go into the wilderness. No constant spam. My EMC motto is "When in doubt, go to the wilderness".
    I just wish others would do the same.
  9. Yes and then ones that tell me what to sell my eggs for:p
    Kells18 likes this.
  10. we need a tool or command of some sort so we can copy our res's and move them to a different server if needed. i would hate to have to pay thousands to use the vault to carry stuff back and forth. and as much as i have built in my res i dont think i will move unless this was possible
  11. LOL everyday !
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Smp1 isn't dying, there are all kinds of non-newbie people there, and everyone asks the common question, "who sells cheap this" or "who is selling this and for how much?" I ask the questions, everyone does. It's all good. Nothing is dying, we are all eternal. We are gods. :)
    Equinox_Boss and Kells18 like this.
  13. Every single player can make a server epic. Relying on the fact that a server is the oldest and shall shine in fame forever is a lazy excuse. I've also seen how smp3 got a little deserted, when Mal left us, Dark_Liz finished his Fun Park and D1223m went to make his mod kit. We have no real big active shop on smp3 right now. Around my first res were more then 30 res inactive (the player was offline for more then 10 days/ around = within 4 res reach).

Did that stop me to do my Aniyuma Event on SMP3. Did that stop me to start the District 67 on it? I got some great player to join this server which had a little down. Soon we will open a worthy shop.

I dont want to show off with this. If this feels to you like it, then this is because you want the same success without doing something, but this doesnt work out. Those who can construct on a high level, look for the most attractive offer for them. They wont come if you dont offer anything!
  14. I think smp1 is in peak shape right now you have all the veterans mixing with the new players, there are postive affects of this...
  15. Smp1 could only be consider "dying" cuz justin guys smp1 res has no more eggs (yes that was where i got my eggs:p)
  16. I know who you are(i hope that makes you feel better:p)
    Kells18 likes this.
  17. Oh, yay! I can die in peace now :)
    Not that I'm dying anytime soon, or plan to.
    YOU are, Lady Artemis. xD
  18. I joined when smp4 came out it seems like people have changing lives so there is an influx of people
  19. *cough, cough* d1223m *cough, cough* :)