SMP1 is dying.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SpaceShuttleFan, May 7, 2012.

1. back when i first joined it was a bustling city like server...
    people always asking if there were any open lots... there weren't
    I remember my res was on the outskirts
    and it was ALWAYS full
    so in a huge way it has changed...

does this sound like a poem:confused:
  2. smp1<3
    roblikescake and oidking like this.
  3. Aren't you suppose to be sleeping? :p

Haha but yeah. I'm wholeheartedly addicted to SMP1.
  4. Goodmorning :) and i dont blame you
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. There might be a lot of noobs, but that doesn't mean the server is dying. 41 players right now seems like its going good. We were all noobs once xD
    nab27, Spiffiey and pat2011 like this.
  6. Lies.
    nab27 and SignifiedSix like this.
  7. haha
  8. I like Smp4, There is a lot of cool people there!

9. That's where i be established! :p
  10. Hey, SMP2 has just as many cool people, if not more. :p
  11. I wasn't discouraging any other server or anything. Just saying I like smp4
  12. I don't think it is so much of SMP1 dieing, but just the others servers are making names for themselves.
    PandasEatRamen and roblikescake like this.
  13. smp1 people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rich* :D

*rich-a LOT of rupees
    Spiffiey likes this.
  14. Oh, I know, I was just reminding everyone that there are other options :D
  15. I Think part of the reason this is happening is the People who are shop owners and such (this is a good majority i beleive) have moved to the newer servers where building supplies are needed more and will get higher prices for those materials. this does NOT Mean the server is "dieing" it just means that some of the Sho powners want to move on to a place where more money can be made........
  16. That is not completely true. The derelict policy ensures that new things are constantly being built, typically by people who are experienced enough to build them. On SMP2 alone there have been a ton of rcent building projects. Just ask krysyy, moose, me, Alex, platypus, etc.
  17. Yeah I agree smp2 has a lot of awesome people
    What about my awesome rollercoaster that is being built at 3507 :)
  18. Although I am semi-new, I have seen a dramatic increase in the amount of people using caps and using 20 ! marks. Like, those people who are saying "DOES ANYBODY SELL LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", when the obvious answer is take a look at the nether and decide if you need lava or just a bucket. Also, people have been asking often for money and are asking about how to get a res. Now, the people who are "killing" smp1 so to speak would be these people, who aren't really noobs but people too lazy to look at the empire minecraft tutorial or just fail to have minecraft etiquette. Now, yes, noobs can act like this, but not all do. So saying that all noobs are killing smp1 is wrong, and smp1 isn't really dying at all. Yes this is a fairly long reply, but it should set things straight. :)
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  19. Arguments are invalid. one does not simply KILL emc.. if anything. emc is GROWING. yay for NEW PLAYERS
  20. If you read all the capped letters, (without growing) it says "KILL NEW PLAYERS" or "NEW PLAYERS KILL" backwards.
    Anywho, YOUR argument is invalid. Yay, the Empire is growing, but there are even more people joining who
    a) Have no respect for the rules or other players
    b) Don't even bother to know the rules and regulations before they break a rule and get banned, then write a rage on a mod's wall asking to be unbanned
    c) Are just plain annoying
    d) Have no work ethic
    I'm not saying that all new players are like this, we have many responsible members, and all of us were new at one point in time. What I am saying is that when people first join, any ignorance and disrespect is immediately put on display.
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.