Slightly Overdue 2 Year AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torian42, Feb 27, 2014.

1. :oops: It's platonic, I swear.
    Torian42 and Palmsugar like this.
  2. Yes, I love cheesecake in all its varieties. Good cheesecake is just good cheesecake.
    Palmsugar and HylianNinja like this.
  3. lol I love how you answer the questions tor!
    keep being awesome!
  4. Some more silly pointless question:
    Have you seen the hunger games?
    Are you a fan of Edgar Allan Poe?
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
    Do you know my full name?
    If you had to sacrifice someone important in your life or a limb who or what would you choose?
    Have you ever thought of having a giraffe as a pet? (OMG I WANT ONE SO BAD!)
    Do you prefer a book or a story?
    Have you ever thought of wearing a bra? (I bet you would look great in it :D)
    Do you think Palm is a good drawer? (I think she's awesome! P.S. could you give me some lessons Palm?)
    Do you have a bacon seed I can borrow? I want to grow me own food, but I don't have any bacon seeds
    Do you prefer girls with straight or curly hair? Short or long?
    How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    How come glue doesn't dry in the bottle?
    What does supercalafragaliciousexpealadosious mean?
    What kind of dog do you have? (I love dogs :D)
    Is it possible for a pig to fly?
    How do planes fly?
    Why doesn't throw up taste good? the food tastes pretty good when it goes in your mouth, why does it taste bad when it comes out?

I think that's enough for now. :p I'll have more pointless questions soon. OH BTW HAIIIIIIIIII!

Catcha ya on the flip side!
    607 likes this.
  5. #ILoveAskingWeirdQuestions xD
  6. Congratulations on 2 years!
    Torian42 likes this.
  7. Ok... here we go with the answer section... *inhales*

Nope.
    So much so that I made a copy of "The Raven" in minecraft book form.
    glasses2000... duh. :p
    My sock puppet, Harold.
    No, but I have thought of having a platypus as one. Not nearly as tall.
    ... Most stories come in books.
    Thought of or actually done it? There's a difference.
    Palm is a fantastic and extremely creative artist.
    Bacon comes from pigs, not trees. I think you have bacon bits confused with bacon seeds.
    I prefer straight, length can vary though.
    A lot.
    Because it stays wet inside a sealed bottle. I already answered a similar question. Thanks Bec. :D

It's actually spelled "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". The roots of the word have been defined as follows: super- "above", cali- "beauty", fragilistic- "delicate", expiali- "to atone", and -docious "educable", with the sum of these parts signifying roughly "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty." According to the film, "Mary Poppins", it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".

I have a dog that's half chihuahua and half dachshund, also known as a "chiweenie". Her name is "Precious"... the name came with the dog. :p
    As I've said before, given sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. :D
    From what I've seen, planes fly just fine.
    You are adding that extra stomach acid, enzymes, and other fun junk when it comes back up. That stuff wasn't there before you ate it. Also... gross.

So now, a question for you, glasses, based on your last comment. What does "Catcha ya on the flip side!" mean to you? :D

*exhales*
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  8. Catch yahoo on the flip side to means cya l aterz

Ps I can't believe you were able to answer those questions!
  9. Oh btw the question about the bra is thought of not done although I would love to see a pic of you in a bra xD
  10. Oops, I missed one:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Eggs have been around long before chickens. Even dinosaurs laid eggs. :D
  11. Want more pointless questions?
  12. Who said their were not chickens in the dinosaur age? and, if the egg came first, who laid it? :p
  13. If its a dino egg then a dino must of laid it
  14. O.O wht if the first egg fell from the sky and random hatched when it hit the ground?
  15. But if the egg came before chicken / animal, then how would he lay it if he didn't exist?
    No.
  16. Hey torian! Congrats on 2 years plus! :)
    Few random questions thought i would ask.
    How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck good chuck wood?
    If a tree falls in the forest and nobody/nothing is their to hear it does it still make a sound?
    What is the meaning of life?
    Do you play any other video games then MC?
    Any favourite movies?
    Any hobbies?
    Thanks! ;)
  17. The chicken, known as Gallus gallus domesticus, is a domesticated fowl. By definition, in order to be domesticated it would require selective breeding by humans with the drive and intelligence capacity to do so. Humans that, by the way, didn't exist in the "dinosaur age".

To simplify it, basically, many, many moons ago there was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, but wasn't a full-blown chicken yet. Let's call it a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from Ma and Pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidentally made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as … the chicken! So in a nutshell (or an eggshell, if you like), two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.