Slightly Overdue 2 Year AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torian42, Feb 27, 2014.

1. *pats ismooch on the shoulder* There there, Smooch. It was just a theoretical experiment anyway. No need to worry. :)
  2. YOU PLAY
    :3
    Please don't burn down my house. :(
  3. Disclaimer: Dirt burning will be free floating drops only and will not include builds, placed dirt blocks, grass blocks, mycel blocks, podzol blocks or any blocks that are brown in color, offer valid in most states, batteries not included, no need to send a self addressed envelope, I really need to take a breath now, no seriously, I can't breathe, please make it stop, please make it stop, SOLD to the pink lady!
    Luckypat and Palmsugar like this.
  4. Yay! I haz ticket to teh Dirt Burning Party.
    May I suggest the following theme song?
  5. ok you wanted to be asked a question. soooo

whats at the end of a rainbow? left or right side of the twix bar?
    have you tried cookie dough oreos yet? Are you left or right eyed?
    In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you? How old is the oldest cell in your body?
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? Why don't you ever see the headline Psychic Wins Lottery? and finally what does the word
    hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia mean >.>

HAVE FUN :D

love, bec :p
    Palmsugar likes this.
  6. A unicorn's hind end, because that's where rainbows come from.
    Neither. I don't care for twix bars.
    Not yet.
    Right.
    742 years old (give or take)
    It's not dry yet.
    Because true psychics see that they would be used as government test subjects after publicly winning and making that claim.
    I'd love to answer that but I'm terrified of long words.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  7. Do you like pizza hut?
    And which mob do you think I love hunting?
    Congratulations on over 2 years on EMC!
  8. O.O More questions! :D

Yes, I like the idea of a dwelling made entirely of pizza.

Well, I don't know you that well, so I'd have to say chickens on first guess.

Thanks! I'm going for 2 more! :D
  9. Nah not chickens I prefer white floating jellyfish.
  10. Aw, i'll miss Torian's green name as much as i miss my blue name :(
    Speaking of which, ya miss me Torian? :3
  11. Of course I miss you, jtc! :D
    jtc0999 likes this.
  12. Did you enjoy this bitter cold winter?
  13. Punxsutawney Phil will get tossed on my grill very soon. I've never had BBQ groundhog before but I feel this would be a public service in order to prevent further bitter cold winters. So the answer to your question is "no". :D
    CowMan18 likes this.
  14. Another Question: Are you excited that AstroWorld is coming back or no
  15. :confused:
    @.@
    Yes!
    *scrambles to google for more info*
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  16. lol Yea saw article about it few days ago.. New Park and all but Same name...
  17. How long have you been playing minecraft?
    When did you first find out about the empire?
    Do you prefer chocolate or vinalla?
    Cats or Dogs?
    What do you find so addicting in minecraft?
    Have you ever tried icecream with salt and pepper? (it's not that good)
    What was the weirdest moment of your life?
    If you could have a superpower what would it be?
    Have you ever tried soda and cotton candy? (it's pretty good depending on which soda you choose)
    Is it possible to break your butt?
    :p Have fun!
  18. Hi glasses! :D

I've been playing mincraft since about 1.3 or 1.4 Beta.
    I found out about EMC on Minestatus. I was looking for another server because the one I was on was dying.
    Chocolate or vanilla... tough choice, so I'm going with butterscotch.
    I own a dog, so yes, I prefer dogs. Cats are nice too though... especially in a stir fry with a side of spring rolls.
    "Just one more block, just one more block, just one more block..."
    I have not tried that particular flavor combo so I'll take your word for it.
    When my sock puppet, Harold, didn't talk to me for 2 days. No explanation was ever given.

Ok, this one required a lot of thought so it really needs it's own section. I considered having the power to become invisible by closing my eyes, the power to dehydrate any fruit by saying the word "snolem" or even the ability to turn astroturf into mauve shag carpet. After careful consideration though, I've decided to go with the power to create or destroy any object at will. This would prove to be a highly useful power. I could spawn a mass of baby squid underfoot of someone walking down a flight of stairs. I could have 50 gallons of raw sewage spawn into existence over the President's head during the next State of the Union Address (now THAT would be worth tuning in for!). I could swap the contents of soda cans and liquor bottles at a convenience store in another country. The possibilities are endless... and all could be done from the comfort of my own home. Live television will never be the same. :D

Again, haven't tried it.. will take your word.
    Yes.

Thanks again for the questions. :D
    Kephras likes this.
  19. I think I love you. :eek:
    Torian42 likes this.
  20. No you don't, he's mine >.> *is watching you*

Question to torian: Do you like cheesecake? And if so, which flavour?
    Torian42 likes this.