Show me your Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by shaunwhite1982, Oct 21, 2012.

1. You never had pumpkin pie?
  2. i've had oreo pie before, and custard pie

but i've never been givin pumpkin pie before ..
  3. You pie disliker exept for custard and oreo pie.
    /Shun Eklektoi until he eats some pumpkin pie with whip cream.
  4. /Shun ZoeBearFun105 until he unshuns WCG
  5. /Shun CreppaNinga235 until he unshuns Zoe
    *I am a she not a he*
  6. /unshuns Zoebear105
  7. /Unshuns CreppaNinga235
  8. /Shuns WCG_Elite Eat Pumpkin Pie!
  9. Hi I'm Matheus and I never had pumpkin pie. Please don't kill me.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. guess i will be forever shunned by zoe and creppa ... because i have not had pumpkin pie,no ... but i have had pumpkin fridders - and honestly ... i don't like the taste of pumpkin .... i'd rather just enjoy a nice big bowl of icecream with marshmellows :p
    codygraw101 likes this.
  11. We must be related. Everyone thinks I'm mentally unsound because I don't like the taste of pumpkin stuff...
  12. Has the contest ended?
  13. idk what time zone gmt is ... but it ends at 8:30 am gmt
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  14. Gmt stands for Greenwich Meridian Tine, which is the meridian that divides the world in ocident and orient, most americans live in Gmt -4, if I'm not mistaken, so that's 4:30 am (which means the entries will close in 17 minutes).
  15. very close ... i googled it ... and it said 8:30 gmt ... is same as 3:30 est ... or 4:30 edst ... (it's 2:15 in est right now) but, right now i think it's still edst .... so it will end in about 1.5 or 2.5 hours :p
  16. The competition closes in just over 2 hours, as it is currently 6:20am GMT, which it the current time in London which makes it easy to remember. :)

This has always been the best source for GMT related info.
  17. /shun itsmematheus

You are from london, so you are british?
    I enjoy the british and their accents.
    I learn something new every day :)
    Oh and, why are you up at 6 am :confused:
  18. actually, as i recall - shaun is from australia ... but fact of the morning - half of my family is from england ... third of that half is from hatchend slough uk, other is (somewheres) in wales, and last is Aberdeen Scotland ... rest of my family is either latino descendancies from different countries - but most live in usa now - so practically, i've had a passport and citizenship certificates of 3 countries (or whatever they're called) my entire life :p (usa, italy, uk - i asked about canada, but i never needed one to stay there, as long as i take my passport)
  19. I just like accents.
    Since I am a boring ol' American, I have no accent.
    Way to make it about you caleb :p
  20. So how much time now?