Show me your Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by shaunwhite1982, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I can adjust to looking at a screen for a while, its not hard when you have been using a computer for a while.
  2. What did you do to your picture?
  3. What the heck? Is this all made from wool or something? This is amazing!
  4. the floor is nothing but wool, yeh ... the wall is a 4x4 of pine planks, and 4x4 of sponges for one wall as tiles, the other wall is birch logs .... everything else (people is wool) (stove is iron) (candy is random stuff) and (pumpkin pie, slice and uncooked, and the full pumpkin are all made out of pumpkins)

Idk what you're exactly meaning ... but i picked out a spot (the moms arm- and the view of the boy reaching for the pies) and kept moving the angle of my screen around, adding more to the walls and floor, and then little accessories, until i got it at the end ... hardest part was possibly the floor, then the wall, then the floating text ...
    Equinox_Boss and topdawg657 like this.
  5. Very creative. Never seen anything like that. Wool art, yeah but that is above and beyond.
  6. There are some puzzle maps I have played like The Dropper and The Library (kind of a second to The Dropper) and they have a giant bathroom in The Dropper, The Library you start out on a giant desk with books and stuff on it.
    topdawg657 likes this.
  7. Results are in, please check the OP for details :)
    5weety and topdawg657 like this.
  8. Wow. Great picks. Congrats to all the winners! Props to the Patriotic Pumpkin award.
  9. Awesome contest, congratulations to Chascarillo, eklektoi, d1223m and SuperVal_Junior for the great job!
  10. thanks everyone for the votes :D ...
    Thanks math :)

now if i could later upload my world, i'll let people download it and use it :D
  11. Congratulations guys. There were some really creative and well built entries. EMC clearly attracts a lot of very clever people. Very impressed with the calibre of the projects as well as the sense of humor displayed.
    Thank you for arranging such a fun and uplifting event :)
  12. Well, great job to everyone who won. Also, great pumpkins!
  13. >: D muharharhar
  14. Heh, I knew Mine wouldn't win, but congrats :)
  15. Damn I was hoping there was a best story prize xD
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  16. Congrats to all!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  17. I won :) I think I'll use the prize to build 4440. Thanks to everyone and Happy Halloween Empire!
  18. Good work everyone!
    SuperVal_Junior and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Yep. Great job! :D