Show me your Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by shaunwhite1982, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Due to me watching almost nothing but cartoons, I could have sworn that was a pizza xD
  2. 2012-10-27_13.15.28.png this is my entry, Happy Halloween EMC
    eklektoi, 5weety, Qwerty189 and 6 others like this.
  3. All are looking fantastic, only 12 hours left to get your entries (or re-entries) in before contest is closed for judging. :)
  4. You shall.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. My imgur album is coming, brace yourselves ;)
  6. Err! I better get back from holiday quicker!! I should just make it
  7. I'd like to see Eclipsys enter this competition.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and codygraw101 like this.
  8. Remarkably... similar
  9. How do you use gray text!!!
  10. Try not to hijack a thread. :)
    Its 2a2a2a.

He should be banned from all building contests because he is so flawless. :p
    codygraw101, mba2012 and Manglex like this.
  11. 2a2a2a. I could be wrong though..
  12. Your right, wolf
    Manglex likes this.
  13. Finally, I like that you used my idea HAHA!
  14. i honestly had no idea what pumpkin pie looked like lol - so i took a wild stab at it - and just made both pies (sliced and uncooked) with pumpkins :p
  15. It's both
  16. You guys will never beat mine which took no more than ten minutes to make.
  17. So what happens when he explodes? >;P
  18. Its pretty good, you made a good pie.
    It looks like a blocky version in my sig :p
  19. yeh ... i made the stove first, then the floor under it, then i made the pie, and was working on the stove door when i noticed your sig ... and was like 'how ironic :p' ... after that i made walls, rest of floor, the little boy, the moms, arm, the floating text boxes, then added the table, candybag with candy, and a pumpkin and a window ... overall took me sense this started, but i feel accomplished :D ... but honestly me thinking about pie this whole time lol - i kindof want to try some in real life now :D