Show me your Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by shaunwhite1982, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Entries closed as of an hour ago, thank you to everyone who has entered. I will prepare the gallery for the judges, and will then open it to the community once the judges have made their selections. :)
  2. Who are the judges??
  3. They are list in the OP. :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I wish i could have been judge...

My entry is uploading to imgur! Top secret!! My computers internet isn't the best today, its one of them
  5. That's cool. I'd cry if this doesn't win. Happy Halloween Chascarrillo!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  6. when will show the winners of the contes?
  7. Not today for sure. Maybe In the next two days. I dont know.
  8. Is chascarrillo's entry counted? If it is, I wouldn't let it be because he can vote for his own :p
  9. Haha I seen that and wondered the same thing!
  10. no because he is a judge
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  11. Shaun posted in an earlier post on this thread - that if someone entered the competition and wanted to also be a judge, they wouldn't be allowed to vote for his/her self.
    supremedr likes this.
  12. ow :p nvm then
  13. A few of the judges have entries of their own, i have asked that they don't vote on their own creations as it would be a biased vote. I know it is also harsh asking them to not vote on their own if they believe it is best, but this is the most simplest way i could think of to ensure a fair judging system. :)
  14. I actually semi thought of this earlier : penguin dj and chascarillo both put in an entry and are judges ... and if they both voted for themselves it would almost be like both of their votes negated themselves anyways ... (hehe, i know... i'm so random :p)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  15. Happy Halloween! :) Sorry for not uploading the imgur album, I had too many exams :(
  16. Thanks! There are other cool creations apart from mine too :)
  17. That's amazing...
    *Tear runs down face*
    mba2012, codygraw101 and nfell2009 like this.
  18. It was so amazing, I shed a panda tear.
  19. Reminded me of something but I must not hijack the thread...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. thanks guys :) ... me making that floor though ... after awhile literally hurt my eyes it took so long ... length wise - it's about the same as 3-4 residences side by side lol :)