Should I start a business sorting peoples storages?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kaddrii, Jul 19, 2018.

?

Should I make this a business?

Poll closed Aug 2, 2018.
Yes 9 vote(s) 81.8%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I want my stuff sorted RIGHT NOW! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. I hired her yesterday and she did a great job. She sort everything i tell her to sort.

I would trust her with my items.

She gives fair prices and if your low in ruppes she would ask for some items she looking for.

+1
  2. How nice! Thank you for the review :D
  3. Yup. My first un-official customer :p
  4. Since this has gotten such good reviews, I think when summer ends I will put up an official thread so you can hire me from there!
    Thank you for letting me know on your thoughts and if you see any further problems with this being a business, post a reply below or PM me.

If you want to hire me before summer, the cost may vary, and as a result, will be more expensive than it would after the summer :p. Thanks!
    - Foxy :D
  5. nice to be of services.
  6. Bump!
    I'm no longer taking any orders until I post the business after summer!
    Thanks for your reviews, and have a nice rest of the summer!
    ConductorConduit and 607 like this.
  7. Turns out I am very late to this thread. :p An issue I could see is that most people might keep their unsorted stuff in their vault, and have all their physical chests sorted already.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  8. Sorting is fun!! I would totally recommend you
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  9. I was going to post a picture of a res full of nothing but chests but who would know World Editing in 720,000 chests would crash your client and crash any one who came within 2 reses of the res. Lucky for me JDHallows was around to save smp8 (why smp8? why not).
    Foxy_Kitty, 607, TomvanWijnen and 2 others like this.
  10. Nice. :P
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  11. Soloution: Don't ask for me and ask for your inner sorter :p
    607 likes this.