Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. Yeah. I was like "wow this is great. What's over h- WHOA! IT'S THIS HIGH!?!?!"
  2. Ok mate Ill pm copherfield about the equality issue :)
  3. Oleyy we r gonna get you more votes you must win! or we will try :D
  4. Thanks mate love y'all get votes however belugh and dreamjtye is official has the same quality and likes. So we'll probably have 2 people first or arrange something :)
  5. :D ye its a good contest and we gotta let the smp5 runner win, right!
  6. man I am literally sick and so lets stick to 88 votes I am coming there and will stop asking for votes at 88 :)
    I can imagine how sick you are same with me :D
  7. By the way I mean Ill stop promoting. :D
  8. Thank you to everyone that has voted for me. and congratulations to SecretAznkEks (3043), Leowaste, krysyyjane9191, BloodDisciple and all the other SMP2 finalists, thank you for being great competition ;)
    BloodDisciple and hayleycolgan like this.
  9. Wow thanks :p
  10. asking for votes? i hope this didnt become a "who can go on town chat and ask for more votes" contest.....
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. It kind of did, and a popularity contest. Shame really.
    AlexChance likes this.
  12. Nice try people ;) but no. Its just my costumers and friends no worries ;)
    If you are not happy with me and belugh being on the top chart sorey for you all however that does not give you the right to offend. Me belugh and dreamytje have been online for long durations that is why we are on top. We both have given so much effort on pm all costumers so before commenting do think. Do not state anything that will offend or that will create a enviorement other than friendship and support to each other. Remember that you just see some texts and judge with that however there is a huge amount of time spent here to achieve. Thanks you and i hope you have understood the situation. I will be extreme sentisitve for any negative comments made releated with this ocasion. I have spent a long time really ling time for this.
    Pps i wrote this from iphone sorry for grammer mistakes.
  13. If you can't settle this, I'd gladly take first place for y'all ;)
  14. hmmm... well, I was wondering how alex went from being in 1st to being behind by double his vote count overnight.

Im just saying, Oleyy, you said and i quote
    If you WERE going onto smp's town chat and asking ppl to vote, that seems unfair and I think that there should have been a rule against that. The contest was for the best shops, not how well you can campaign for votes....
    hayleycolgan and AlexChance like this.
  15. And this includes emailing people asking them to vote for you.
  16. Well since none reads the signs we are pming all visitors one by one that was what i said it was for ( ill remove to signs as will not inform my costumers anymore)
    But sorry for myself that I forgot there were a bunch of people trying to harm me. Thats all. I didnt cheat i justspent all my time in my shop telling the visitors that they can vote. I never went to smps town chat and asked for votes.
  17. yes, technically we'd agree thats cheating, but realistically there's no way to police that..
  18. Well hayley I sent that to 15 players that I knew from emc with the first excitement about being in the finals but i did a silly move by adding to you.
  19. Well i didnt emailed what you talking about i pmed 15 users from to forum.
  20. Now by that do you mean asking people the vote through the chat? Or putting up signs asking them to vote? Because I was at Alex's shop and he had signs asking people to vote.