Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. Idk why you guys accusate each other, this is supposed to be fun and love for everyone (which is how it started) stop argueing or I will give money back to the people that donated an close this contest.

Its my contest and my call, seriously no more agressions or bad comment to anyone, or I will quit this.
  2. I'm going to take a screenshot at 11:59PM GMT-5 (my time) of the poll results and that's going to be the proove of the results.
    ISMOOCH and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  3. In regards to the "spam" issue. I think the following things are fine for this and all other contests:

• Putting up tasteful signs in your res mentioning it to others.
    • IF someone asks about it, you may tell them (in local or @ conversation) about it in hopes to secure a vote.
    • Making a signature for the forums asking for a vote (but not spamming or creating any threads/posts about it).
    Things that aren't okay.

• Chatting or @ conversations with people at random for no reason other than them being there/onine beggint for votes.
    • Spamming the forums with threads/posts begging for votes.
    • Any kind of communication that would be seen as disrespectful. This includes bashing other contestants in any way.
    • Paying for votes or paying to vote against others (if the contest were setup that way.)
  4. I just realized the rules are not on this thread, but shop owners must know them (because of the first round) i'm adding them here in case you guys didn't notice:
    Rules:
    You may vote for yourself (your shop)
    You may ask for people to vote for yourself, please be moderated (it's ok to put a sign on your shop, to make this thread your signature, to ask couple of times on chat but please don't spam chat, forums and please don't ask in any exagerated way)
    You may not give rewards for people that votes for your shop
    You may not promise anything to whoever votes
    You may not be a pain in the chat
    You may not disrespect any other shop owner, we will only accept positive comments
    You may not be rude before or after the voting closes
    You may not try to cheat
    You may not use other username to vote, it doesn't matter if you have alternate accounts you as a person can vote only once (we will check ip's and if we find any match we will not count the votes)
    BeLugh and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. Mate to tell the truth I really sleep 3 hours that night. I wanted to welcome my costumers and show them the signa and inform them. You have a point on believing i might be cheating however I havent cheated it is really done with my long stays.
  6. Copher field before starting informing i read the rules twice with a fried to be sure i didnt break anyone.
    Everyone can be sure of it. I have sent pms to my good costumers whilst they asked for what had i been up to. One of my friend told he had told someother mates of his self to support me. So everything i did is in the line of the rules.
  7. Just... Chill.
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. For the record, ALL of the 9 finalists have AMAZING shops! Every single one of you should be proud of yourselves, regardless of who is in 1st place. CONGRATS to ALL of you!

(note: i spent 20 minutes trying to find an "applause" GIF... but i couldnt figure out to add it to my post... so please imagine one! LOL... feel free to add one if you know how:D)
    S_R_L_B, erosego, ISMOOCH and 3 others like this.
  9. Sorry for the arguement between us I just got mad :)

PS thanks for all voter from now on please do not vote for me :)
  10. Oleyy and Call_Me_DeJaja like this.
  11. Brother man, seriously, no agrument! You have an awesome shop! If you took my comments personally, my sincerest appologies, they weren't meant that way, not even a little.

I made one comment and all of a sudden ppl are getting upset...? :(From this point forward, I'm keeping my discussion between me, myself, and I to avoid accidental offense.
  12. Yes mate you are right but you can't imagine how long we stayed up to great customers. Thats why np :)
  13. Bob, i tried adding like half of those, rofl.... you're gonna have to show me how to do that...
  14. Ok here is how to do it
    1. Copy the link adress and insert the picture
    2. You can save it by right clicking the picture and saving it then uploading it like a normal picture.

EDIT: if you need pictures on how to do it message me
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  15. I'm sorry to see that the runnings for votes ended up in an "argument" but in all honesty I really dislike contests that do these kinds of things. I always feel like the people who don't win are going to end up feeling like dirt thinking "My shop's not good enough. It didn't win." and the winner will brag and make everyone feel bad.

As an example: My cousin is in Cub Scouts and at their award banquet they have to bring in a cake they made to be judged. Twin brothers each paired off with a parent and made their cakes. When they judged the cakes and wrote out the certificates the brother and mom team got third and the brother and dad team got 1st. The dad and brother team then started rubbing it in the others' faces to the point the boy was crying and didn't want to go home with him. (They're divorced if that doesn't make sense).

If it ended up like the talent show we had my 7th grade year where no winners were chosen and everyone got awards for participation then I guess that would be fine.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. I have only ONE comment to make.
    GO BeLugh and Dreamytje!