Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. If you are in belief on me cheating please contact copherfield . He will investigate for sure.
  2. Mate i was asking my VISITORS by pm :) so np they just dont want to accept the truth
  3. Now, now. I'm just saying, I knew the people I wanted to vote for. I had already voted actually when you asked me. I just don't feel like anyone (not just you, other competitors too) should have to go around asking for votes. You know which shops you go to regularly and which you enjoy. A friendly note at the entrance to your shop is fine, but it should be the sheer greatness of your shop that leads to the win. In my opinion, all kinds of encouragement/advertising should have been banned bar a sign at the entrance to your shop.

EDIT: Also, I am not accusing you of cheating. If you win, good on you.
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  4. Ahhhh I see.
  5. i didnt really understand all of that, but i dont think anyone here is trying to harm you bro. as a community, we should all discuss and agree on whats fair for everybody.. what you said you did by your own admition cleary put you at an unfair advantage over the other contestants... but, it wasnt cleary stated in the rules that you could NOT pm each of your costumers to vote for you, but it WAS stated as:

so its all down to interpetation of the rules...
  6. rules said SIGNS were ok
  7. Well man the rules where clear enough i think. I am sure alex has pmed to inform costumers too. I havent pmed them like VOTE FOR ME i said if you like my shop feel free to support it by voting on this link
  8. Totally agree with this post.
  9. Please don't hang me :s

2012-04-27_21.43.24.png

*EDIT* In all fairness, I only PM'd when someone said they liked it...
  10. S_R_L_B and Oleyy like this.
  11. I know, I couldn't help myself though :3
  12. Ok guys ill explain if needed when i come back so hard to type from phone so please start harming me in 3 hours ok ? :)
  13. There was nothing against pming anyways.
  14. I wasn't talking about PM'ing.

FYI, I'm sure we're ALL posting here JUST to harm Oleyy.
  15. I am supporting him ;)
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. lol, i think you and i have different meanings for the word "harm"! nobody here is attacking you Oleyy!:D calm dicussion, thats what this is! but, ok, we'll see you in 3 hours! dont use your phone and drive!
  17. ...And to stop promoting, you might like to change your signature.

I'm out of this now, but I stand by one thing:
  18. all votes are fine. we didnt spam town chat, especially not on other smps as our own, we didnt force anyone to vote nor didnt pay anyone for voting. so all votes are legal :)
    Oleyy likes this.
  19. Like this post for good luck!