Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. well 1 vote probably wont change anything :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. Lets go Oleyy!!!
    Oleyy likes this.
  3. 40 votes might ;)

LET'S GO SMP2!
  4. No 40 wouldnt but 60 would. However almost all active users have voted so the votes are now coming 1 by 1 each day
    İ mean the votes wont be changing alot
  5. 36+40=76
    76+(1x5)=81.

So it kinda would ;)
  6. No I meant having a total of 60 votes :D
  7. Ahh...
  8. Seriously stads I feel offended by this, so will many other shop owners atm, and with that Alex his shop is built out of wool mainly which is also burnable! If you keep going on like this I will seriously chase you till you get banned. I think many shop owners agree with this. I like alexchance his shop and I also like everyone else their shop. I already find it a huge accomplishment to be in this round but I think your comments are making no sense, I think that you are trolling us here. If you like alex his shop vote for him if you like oleyy his shop vote for him, and if you like me vote for me and belugh. But please don't make those ridiculous comments as that.
  9. Nothing more to say :)
    Dreamytje likes this.
  10. I don't even get it... wool burns up just as nicely as wood. Actually burns quicker, don't it?

If burnability were the lone and decisive factor here, I'd still be in the running. I made my shop out of Obsidian, Glowstone, Lapis Blocks, Sandstone and Glass... you could flood the place with lava and the most you'd do is mess up the steps... also explains why it's a shop and not a megamall ;) Ya get tired of pounding Obsidian after a while

Thing is, people are just voting on general awesomeness. Cast yer votes accordingly :) No reason to be putting anybody down
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  11. erosego and Maxarias like this.
  12. I am Maxarias, and I approve of this message. :p Cool vid, bro. *Edit* You forgot to mention I sell my enchanted pickaxes in Erin's mall in the enchanting shop, and you didn't bother to include my awesome villager stand in the video next to the pet shop. I am very sad now. :(
    Cyrath likes this.
  13. Considering that I didn't type a word in the forums for this topic, Im glad I made it this far. Thanks to the people who voted for me. :)
  14. Yes I noticed I missed the villagers! I appologise :). Me and Erosego have plans to make somthing really cool and make another video and will need a bunch of help i'm sure! We have ideas like theme parks with roller coasters and such on the table!
  15. Congrats, dude. Sad you didn't make it farther. There is still time, right? Or was it closed?.. I am confused over this!
    ..Roller coasters? I heard something about this, but was not quite sure.
  16. ..Roller coasters? I heard something about this, but was not quite sure.[/quote]

Yeahp! We got ideas on the table, nothing for sure. Team Erosego! Should be our new slogan XD
  17. Maxarias and copherfield like this.
  18. Anytime, Happy birthday!
  19. I voted for oleyy I hope you win mate!
  20. Happy birthday!