Shell's 100 followers appreciation 'event'...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShelLuser, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Ah! I need to pick my stuff up! Also this wasn't really needed for followers but it is greatly appreciated. :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Congratz on hitting 100 followers! My other alt was a follower once, I can't remember the actual number though. Thanks for hosting this event. Sadly, I won't make it, but I hope everyone gets good goodies! :)
  3. Yay just picked everything up, thank you for this shel! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Small bump to remind all my followers that this will be the last weekend in which you can pick up your stuff. Upcoming Monday the event will close and all the left overs will find their way into another kind of public event. And because I have no idea what, it just gave me an idea...
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. Ah, cool!
    I think I found all follow1 chests. I didn't keep count, though, so perhaps I missed a few. I definitely found my own, and got a creeper head with it! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Oh wow, this is generous!
    I've only just now seen this thread, so I'll be sure to try to find my chest soon :)
    EDIT: Just found mine, thanks heaps! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Just found my chest, thankyou very much Shel! So generous!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Cool, Shell! Coming back to game and already a challenge, hehe. Going for it in a few! :D
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. It took a while but I found it. Thanks shell. I left you a gift as well. Enjoy :D
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. The event has ended

I figured I'd show you guys the aftermath of the give-away:

So roughly 45 prices were re-collected which means that more than half got picked up by players. The Meteor bow has been claimed, but the rest of the grander prizes (cupid bow + 32 shiney arrows, vault / stable -voucher and of course the chicken heads ( :D )) were not.

Small disclaimer before I get into problems: the 2 beacons and some of the other stuff are not part of the price pool, esp. not the beacons, I'd get into a lot of trouble otherwise ;)

I did a poll on what kind of event to do next and the outcome seems pretty clear: A treasure hunt.

So all the 45 prices I've re-collected will be sorted out and added to a new price pool but this time for a fully public event. It will take a little while to set up and build but we're already planning and plotting. We're working on a small story line (nothing too excessive, but we do like to add a twist to it) and I'm currently contacting some players to ask for their help (if they'd be ok with it if some of the hunt takes place on their res.). This will most likely turn into a cross-server kind of hunt at least.

More info will eventually follow in the event forum (some pun intended there).
    607 likes this.
  11. Your awesome thank you
  12. I have a feeling I know who those beacons belong to... ;)
    I hope I'll be able to make the treasure hunt!
    AyanamiKun likes this.