Shaving!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by g0hl, May 9, 2013.

1. I love this video XD If only all adds could be like that
    Nole972, mba2012, penfoldex and 3 others like this.
  2. I was going to use the Dollar Shave Club! I always admired their ads :p.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. This is one of the oddest threads ive seen since being on EMC.
  4. Hey, man, I'm just curious. :p. Some people shave with DE Razors, some shave with electric, and some even still shave with disposable! The possibilities are endless and I'm just curious :p.
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  5. shave.jpg

Knew I had a picture of this somewhere. South Africa, no razors left. Surprisingly smooth. :D
  6. The epitome of manliness! Has he considered shaving with a straight razor? lmao, I can imagine they'd be pretty much the same thing XD.
  7. Don't! It's a beautiful thing.. when you can grow hair and your voice stops squeaking :p. The end result of it is priceless. Just hang in there :p.
  8. I am at that awkward part where i have a voice that is too deep for what my face looks like.
    Also my brother told me i need to shave.
    battmeghs and Monster_ like this.
  9. You guys should just be glad that all you're expected to shave is your face :D

My razor of choice:
  10. In the line of duty that I'm in - I find it best for us men to at least trim their leg hair up :p. I call the process 'manscaping' ^-^.
  11. Where is shavingfoam. He is probably a pro at shaving :p
  12. I don't shave yet... but my 'moustache' came in about last year and now it's visible from a far distance. I also have a beard with blonde, invisible, hairs... so i'm gonna have to shave soon.
    Plus my dad said that this month he's gonna teach me how to do that because according to my parents I need to shave...
    Monster_ likes this.
  13. I don't shave, but I have a rather friendly acquaintance who is always complaining that I apparently have hairs on my face, she apparently dislikes facial hair.
  14. I use a Phillips Senso Touch 3D wet/dry electric razor. My wife got it for me for Christmas & I love it. My backup is a Mach 3 and I do have a straight razor but haven't used it in years.
    One of the best shaves I ever had was from a pack of razors I got from the dollar store. Used them and have never been able to find them again.
    Monster_ likes this.
  15. Im a girl. I don't even know why I came to this thread.
  16. I don't know why I came either :D