Share Your Music Playlists

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by Ritunn, May 9, 2017.

1. I know a good few of us here on EMC like to share their favorite music with each other and I was recently adding songs to my Youtube music playlist, so I decided to see if anybody wanted to share their favorite music playlists. Just leave a link to the videos or playlist!

Here's my playlist of favorite music. Most of it includes music from Weird Al, Imagine Dragons, and Queen. However another good portion of it is instrumental or mixes, a bit of that being classic music like In The Hall of the Mountain King, Can Can, and Ride of the Valkyries. The mixes are mostly done by TheFatRat, with some Living Tombstone, and two songs from the official Heroes of the Storm channel.

Hope you enjoy the music and I can't wait to hear what you have!
    Lady_Eliza likes this.
  2. Generally, I just loop this until I'm done with whatever I'm doing, and it gets the job done.

[Edit] OP has Monody and The Calling, OP is my new favorite person ;u; (Aside from Dufne of course)
    Dufne, K_Kick and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  3. Nothing beats the TheFatRat for audio music.
    K_Kick likes this.
  4. This is my current favorite.
  5. Double the BPM and you'll meet another fan

E: Speeding the song up doesn't work too well since the pitches and fades are messed up. To actually do this, you'd have to edit the song manually and it wouldn't be easy.

It does sound much nicer on 1.25 for me though :p
  6. You know, you can use the little gear in the bottom right to crank that baby up to 2.

[EDIT] Ohnononononono, don't do that. 1.5's plenty, and even that's pushing it. For best results, try 1.25. :p

[EDITED EDIT] Nvm, ninja'd
  7. Yeah the quality gets really bad unless you manually go through and edit the sounds to comply with the higher speed.
  8. I haven't got myself a youtube playlist (I have a spotify one, but I'm not sharing that becuase my spotify name is my full name.) But I can make a list here, so you can look them up if you wich to (I'll add a youtube link for the one that have got a youtube video)
    (In the order I added them at my sporify playlist, since I'm just picking out the best ones of those) (To make this list a little shorter, I just made it one song per style / artist I listen to, really, it was quite a lot)
    • Katie Melua - Piece By Piece (Calm Jazz)
    • Hardkandy - The Good And The Bad (Electronical Jazz)
    • [re:jazz] - MG4BB (Experimantal)
    • Povo - Bee-Da-Bau (Swing Jazz)
    • Robin Mckelle - So It Goes (Soul)
    • Van Morison - Let It Rhyme (Rock/Jazz)
    • Madeleine Peyroux - Tango Till They're Store (Indie/Jazz)
    • Art Blacky & The Jazz Messengers - Dat Dere (Big Band Jazz)
    • Norah Jones - Flipside (Calm Jazzy "Adult" Pop)
    • Jamie Cullum - Twentlysomething (Modern Jazz)
    • Diana Krall - Love Me Like A Man (Traditional Jazz)
    • Erykah Badu - Appletree (Funk Blues) (Currently my favoutite song)
    • Caro Emerald - My 2 Cents (Jazz/R&B)
    • Room Eleven - One Of Thease days (Pop / Jazz)
    • Melody Gardot - Who Will Comfort Me (Smooth Jazz)
    • Melody Gardot - Goodbye (Indie/Experimental)
    • Al Jarreau - Ain't No Sunshine (Vocal)
    • Joe Jackson - Blaze Of Glory (Rock)
    • Macy Gray - Do Somthing (R&B/Hiphop)
    • Hair - Ain't Got No (Musical)
    • Brecker Brothers - Big Idea (Triphop)
    (There are some artists I listen to I didn't share here, But I felt it would be too much to do all artists...)

I Hope I have got all the styles here, I know most people whould call most "Jazz" But there really is a difference between all of them. Also, I know that this isn't really the way this thread is ment, but, as music is quite importand to me, I thought I'd share this annyway :p
  9. I don't have a YouTube playlist set up, I normally just use mp4 files from this big hard drive of music, but the bands (not going to go into songs because it would take to long) I usually listen to would be from this selection:

Asia
    Bee Gees
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Electric Light Orchestra
    Frank Sinatra
    Ink Spots
    Motley Crue
    Queen
    Rush
    Yes

In alphabetical order. I also listen to other songs by other artists but these are the ones that I actually listen to full albums of.
    KingGeorge4th and mjnoe70 like this.
  10. I currently have one playlist. Be warned, it's lengthy, that's why I put it in a spoiler. Also, some songs may not be appropriate for small ones.

Money - That Poppy
    Oh no! - Marina & The Diamonds
    American Kids - That Poppy
    Mr. Watson - Cruel Youth
    Alter - That Poppy
    Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds
    Money - That Poppy
    F*** You - Lily Allen
    Lowlife - That Poppy
    Mowgli's Road - Marina & The Diamonds
    I'm Poppy - That Poppy
    Never Gonna Happen - Lily Allen
    Dead To Me - Melanie Martinez
    I'm an Albatraoz - AronChupa
    Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez
    The Fear - Lily Allen
    We Don't Believe What's On TV - Twenty One Pilots
    Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
    The Run And Go - Twenty One Pilots
    Shades of Cool - Lana Del Rey
    Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
    Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
    Hold Me Down - Halsey
    Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
    Ghost - Halsey
    Tear In My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
    Diamond Days - Cruel Youth
    Carousel - Melanie Martinez
    Royals - Lorde
    The Pantaloon - Twenty One Pilots
    Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Rey
    Message Man - Twenty One Pilots
    It's Been So Long - The Living Tombstones
    Cake - Melanie Martinez
    Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen
    Doubt - Twenty One Pilots
    LA Devotee - Panic! At The Disco
    Play Date - Melanie Martinez
    Valley of the Dolls - Marina & the Diamonds
    Hollywood - Marina & the Diamonds
    22 - Lily Allen
    I Don't Love You - Cruel Youth
    Coming Down - Halsey
    The State of Dreaming - Marina & the Diamonds
    Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco
    Seven Nation Army - Melanie Martinez
    Girls Like Girls - Hayley Kiyoko
    Bubblegum B**** - Marina & the Diamonds
    Hurricane (1 Mic 1 Take) - Halsey
    The End of all Things - Panic! At The Disco
    Hypnotic - Zella Day
    Empty Gold - Halsey
    Drive - Halsey
    Guys My Age - Hey Violet
    Lady_Eliza likes this.
  11. You are much closer to what I would listen to than what I've seen so far. I would say some of the music goes in to what you are doing, if you are on a rampage killing stuff, well I like to go a little heavier: Slip Knot, Korn, Janus, Sound Garden, Staind, God Smack and the like. Replaced the older hits like Hey Man Nice Shot, Click Click Boom, Let the Bodies Hit the Floor and so on. Of course these were a bit more fitting in the 1st person shooters playing online pvp.
    benthebobjr likes this.
  12. I think one thing I want to say is that one of the pieces in my list is done by a Hearthstone player named Trump. For April Fools he did a joke of changing is channel to a piano channel and posted 2 videos. One of those two includes the most beautiful piano rendition of Merry Go-Round of Life from one of my favorite films from Studio Ghibli, Howl's Moving Castle. There is also a great version of To Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy.

13. One of my all-time favorite performers is definitely Blue Man group. It's basically a wide repertoire of all sorts of different things. They literally take their performance from rock to pop, dance and experimental. I've been to their Berlin show a few times and boy was it worth it :cool:

Here's a nice overview:

Here's some more good examples:

Try sitting still when you get into this:

And finally... food for thought?

Whether you agree or not with this last message isn't really the issue here, I think the performance in itself is pretty impressive either way.
  14. It's been a while, but I thought I'd share with you another song from my playlist that I think lots of you will enjoy. The Wolf is a song by new artists Siames and combines captivating visuals with a catchy tune and an important message. It's one of the best songs I've heard all year as of late. If you got a playlist you want to share, post it here too!

15. Oh might as well...

I really enjoy(ed) wrestling. Not the Greek sport but American (show) wrestling. Yes, it's all staged, yes there's no real competition and in a sense it's also "fake" (though the physical endurance is very much real). Anyway, I'm not really much of a fan of modern day WWE wrestling but I loved the 80's / 90's.

Many wrestlers have their own theme song (you can see where this is going right? :D). Some are so-so but others are very good indeed. So I figured... Let's share some.

He's just a common man... working hard with his hands. Hey he's Ameeeerican dream ;-)

Wrestling is very simple... You have the good guys ("baby faces") which everyone loves and then you got the bad guys who cheat their way through matches, disrespect everyone, and so everyone boo's them. Yah, and then this tag-team comes along as major heels yet the crowd loved them! Could it be their theme song? hmmm ;)

And of course their heat-magnet manager Mr. Fuji, who was only interested in "my demolition make people suffah!".

I really didn't like the next guy when I was a kid but man... The guy dressed up as Elvis, also had black greased hair and had an ego the size of the Himalaya. He was a classic; standing in the ring after a match, most of the arena's boo'd him and he's continue yelling into the mic that "you're a beautiful audience, I love you!" while we, as a kid, yelled back at the TV: "dude, grow a clue, we don't like you!"

But that intro music was oh so slick. Even in modern days: when this intro music hits it's hard to keep still...

Here's a live intro where the music is being used. It's so recognizable and noticeable...

And MAJOR Wrestling humor at 1:20 when they talk about the gold album. This is what made wrestling so awesome to me: "The song hasn't even been released yet and it's already gold!", that's classic wrestling logic for you right there! :D