[Service] Making a backup of you res. for singleplay

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ShelLuser, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Ah, fun memories. I downloaded my first res and about 20 others around it just to make it not looks so bare and small. Before I moved to a different spot I blew the whole neighborhood up with about 10k tnt blocks. That lag was sever but the aftermath was a spectacular blow out.
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. I started demonstrating some of the mods I sporadically use, so I might even set up a do-it-yourself guide soon enough :)

Thanks for your kind words and sorry for the delayed response,

That would basically be a new order. Problem is that it doesn't really change the things I need to do (download, check, optionally set gamerules to prevent damage and put the end result online).
    Merek_Shadower, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  3. Seems every time I had a (satisfied!) customer I bumped the thread, so I don't see a reason to stop now :)

Bump! Another happy customer.
    607 likes this.
  4. And a small update...

Despite some demand I will not be doing (established) Outpost downloads. I love doing it because some of the buildings and areas are really amazing and fun to walk around & explore in, that's not the problem. The problem is the massive size of some outposts. And if you're not careful you'll quickly skip a few chunks and that can create pretty weird sceneries. Nothing which a new (specific) download & WorldEdit can't fix (copy/paste & schematics for the win!) , but all of it gobbles up too much time for me.

And with that also a small bump :)
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. I totally understand. My outpost isn't huge but it's spread out. If you don't go over and around it several time in a grid sort of pattern. Your left with a chunk missing and that is weird to see. It's like a big dig happened but nobody left any clues as to who was there.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. BUMS!

What? You think that's not a nice thing to say to my potential customers? :eek:

But... I was only trying to Bring Up My Service :D

I'm currently working on updating my EMC modpack and guess what? It works on 1.12 so far :cool:

Also:

Testing period discount!

Right now I'm experimenting and testing, already suffered from a few crashes (turned out Just Enough Items didn't keep up with Forge). So there is a slight risk that downloads might not go 100% well. As such:

Until the 16th of July (upcoming weekend) I'll give you guys a 50% discount on this service. After that it'll be business as usual.
    607 likes this.
  7. For reasons not shared this service has become somewhat relevant again. It's amazing how fast some modders keep up with Minecraft versions.

Anyway, figured I'd give this thread a nudge. If you want your residence downloaded then this might be a good place to start. Also: if the residence is secret then no worries: secrecy is guaranteed :cool:
    nltimv and 607 like this.
  8. Ze bump :)

Figured I'd nudge this to keep it a little bit in the picture and all, now that my freebie run has ended :)