(service) Lightning Skins- the skin making service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Jan 5, 2014.

1. In Game Name(IGN): Chizmaro
    What You want done: A tail(Little circle bump :p) With the ears on the sides of my head instead of the outside. With black framed reading glasses :)
    Favorite Color: Orange
    607 likes this.
  2. In Game Name(IGN): to be determined (not a name)
    What You want done: i need a blue pikachu with black eyes and a pink bow near its right ear.
    Favorite Color: blue
  3. the glasses are really hard to make but here is my best try at it

apply to minecraft now
    607 likes this.

4. apply to minecraft now
  5. 607 likes this.
  6. Hi! I'm the girlfriend that he's making me try out this game and so he's been trying to surprise me with an account and a custom skin. I'm, uh, pickier than he is regarding what I would like my avatar to look like so, I'm going to actually put some reference pictures that he didn't have when Importerer ordered this design at work. Love the bow as it is. The ears and tail... well... bug me. That is a raichu, not a pikachu. (yes there is a difference... I don't want to feel old!) I hope it's not too many changes I'm requesting. ^.^ I'll leave it up to you whether or not the cheek pads make the face look too busy with the expression.
    the expression:

body/color scheme:

ill pay the intitial price plus an extra 500r for any other alterations she needs done on it :)
  7. Would you be able to do like a complete overhaul of my current skin?

IGN: lehmaqr
    What I want done: Space core from Portal 2 with a Dovahcore helmet on (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dovahcore_Helmet) I have no idea for the body. Maybe an appearance of space like the current or an Aperture Science robot body kinda thing? I don't know... just be creative with it I guess.
    Favorite Color: Doesn't matter for this. (White for the most part of the head with yellow for the eye and again, no clue for body)
  8. Order Form:
    In Game Name(IGN): Melk73
    What You want done: Dark hooded cloak with gold trim, one side is open at the front to reveal a dagger tucked into the trousers. Blacked out face with Dark/Royal blue eyes. Pants to match/suit the top. I like ninja/stealthy looking things.
    Favorite Color: Royal blue

I will pay when finished if at all possible.
  9. Is this still a thing?
  10. yeah sorry i got caught up in school work
  11. What are your skills so far with the new skin format seen in the snapshots?
    607 likes this.
  12. truthfully i havent played around with it that much yet but it should allow for some more creative sikins
  13. Okay, I was just looking for my skin to be converted to the new format, if you can ever do it in the future, let me know :)
    607 likes this.
  14. ok :)
  15. Hello i would like you to make me a neon blue death robot with neon blue headphones please