(service) Lightning Skins- the skin making service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Jan 5, 2014.

1. I don't think he's worked on mine at all, and I ordered before you.
  2. srry guys... ive been having trouble trying to get MC to start up and have been trying to sort that out
  3. It's fine :)
  4. No probs. I replied to your PM with the adjustments I wanted around a week ago. If you can't find it I can bump it for you.
  5. Order Form:
    In Game Name(IGN): Monster_
    What You want done: A skin of me. There's a photo of me on my profile. (Khaki pants or jeans and black shoes - please no headset.)
    Favorite Color: Greennnnn :D
  6. I'm canceling my order.
  7. Great that you've started again! I hope you'll continue because these are the best made skins I've ever seen!
  8. I hope mine can get done soon.. I only wanted minor changes to the one you sent me and it's been 2 weeks :\
  9. Everybody I am sorry that I havent been doing the skins... Im still having a MC problem and for a couple days i had Computer issues... I should be getting a new PC soon and that will increase productivity
  10. Ah... got my computer back to a working condition... gonna start back up on skin later
  11. yes i can do that... if the skin can be located on minecraft.novaskin.com
  12. In Game Name(IGN): xdeadly_godx
    What You want done: An Assassin, maybe with a weapon on it's back. Assassins Creed style.
    Favorite Color: Blue and Black. (Pick one)

13. apply to minecraft now
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  14. Applied and paid. Thanks a bunch!
    Ice_Lightning99 likes this.

15. apply to minecraft now

16. apply to minecraft now
  17. Paid :). Also could I get the hair to be blonde please? I should have specified that haha :S. Sorry! But seriously awesome work :).
  18. How much would it cost to get your skin touched up if you made it? Because you made mine when empire went down, and I wanted a few things fixed up
  19. 500r?