(service) Lightning Skins- the skin making service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ok :D
  2. I need more skins to do... ill do whatever you want... or at least try
  3. I really like it! Not exactly what I was looking for but I like it still. I would like to order another as well. This one like a mountaineer with a blue ski jacket with hood on and ski goggles on. :D
  4. So like w/ a helmet like a skier or a face like a mountain man?

5. apply to minecraft now
  6. Awesome thanks!! Payment will be paid soon :)
  7. In Game Name(IGN): jacob5089
    What You want done: I would like a skin that is half pigman body and half regular pig (Just the head for the regular pig, then a black suit with red bow tie (if that's not possible just a regular tie is good)
    Favorite Color: Blue / Green
    I will pay 4k because I know it's hard.
    Also could you quote me when it's done as my watching threads is weird :p
  8. In Game Name(IGN): xHaro_Der
    What You want done: Kind of like my current skin (which you made a few months ago) but with more detail and make the tie look a little more unique and less like the ones that are roaming all over PMC. Add any touches you think are good, and DETAIL! DETAILLLL
    Favorite Color: Green, but please don't overuse it. The last thing I want is a green suit lol. The headphones on my skin should stay, but touch anything else up to how you think it adds good details and makes it look better in general. I was satisfied with the last skin you made me, so let's see what you can do this time :)

Note - If you can, PM me the link to the skin rather than posting it on the thread. This way nobody can come along and steal it. I'm willing to pay up to 5k if you do a really nice job. :)
  9. Did i ever get the new llama skin?
  10. yeah its on the other thread
  11. I really dont get what u mean by half pig half pigman.... isnt a pigman already half pig
  12. I meant that half the body is regular pigman and the other half is pig with the suit
    Sorry if I made that unclear :p
  13. oh ok
  14. IGN: THE_ LEGEND4
    What you want done: I'm looking for a simple yet detailed skin of a man with brown hair in a suit. Maybe throw in a red tie or something.
    Favourite Colour: Red
  15. These are amazing. Do you just do touch ups? We give you a skin and you make minor edits versus coming up with a new skin?
    607 likes this.
  16. Now I so wanna buy one but then I'll be broke unless I start making a skin service too as long as it's ok with lightning since it's his idea I won't steal it if he doesn't want me too but I'd probs make no business anyways :/
  17. I'm gunna perfect the skin business yay
  18. Don't advertise your own business (technically business to be) on someone else's thread. Also, you don't have to double post.
    FDNY21, 607 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  19. Any idea when I can expect mine as it's been almost a week?
  20. He hasn't worked on mine for 4 days now. I think he's doing something busy.