[SERVICE] C & G Suppliers

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moonolotl, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Do you think you will order something from C & G Suppliers?

Yes. 13 vote(s) 46.4%
Not Really... 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Maybe, I Don't know what I need though. xD 12 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Now this is awesome!

So; I didn't have much time to play last week and finally made it today. Now; I did wonder what you meant with "just come to my 1st res." (apart from going there) so yah, I was somewhat surprised to see this as the very first thing when visiting you residence...

I like!

So yah; that's my chest ;)

Well, is.. that was my chest because I'm pretty sure it won't be there for long :cool:

Now, I really liked this. And I noticed that you have a mini-shop.. care for a mini-review? I know it's mini, and may not have too much to review, but we'll work it out one way or the other ;)
    meerkatman1 likes this.
  2. Sure ^w^ and Glad you liked it ;)
  3. Sorry that the orders now are taking a while, I've got 1 DC and 1 SC of oak planks and MORE to do -3-
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Do you have a sc of stone bricks?
  5. N
    Not at the moment, no sorry
  6. I'll order a small chest of enderpearls.
  7. I wont be on till friday though
  8. I'd like to order 2x DC of enderpearls which comes to a total of 200r :)
  9. We have enderpearls, I'm just not sure If i'll be accepting orders for a while just because, well, for one big tests are coming up for me, two I'm busy on emc and three i've got 5 orders to do Including 1.5 DCs of Oak Logs...
  10. Where do I pick up my order?
  11. how many ender pearls do you want though? You haven't told me you said 'small chest'
  12. I meant a single chest full of enderpearls, which would be 16×27
  13. ill come by to pick it up sometime next week
  14. You can set up an access chest so I can put it in and please pay 1r =P
  15. Would be nice if you put it in my donation chest, my res is on smp7. Ill pay when I recieve the order.