[SERVICE] C & G Suppliers

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moonolotl, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Do you think you will order something from C & G Suppliers?

Yes. 13 vote(s) 46.4%
Not Really... 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Maybe, I Don't know what I need though. xD 12 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Bump. Only one order to be filled, we're free for more!
  2. Your order should be ready soon, sorry for the delay.
  3. Thanks. I'll send the money now.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  4. Nice, I like what you're doing here. Apart from what has been said above you might also want to consider trying to smelt that netherrack into netherbricks. Although I'm not fully sure about prices I think netherbricks are higher priced than rack.

Having said that; if possible I'd like one SC of netherrack and one stack of glowstone, but we do have a small problem ;)

You list 497r for one SC of netherrack but I'm not willing to pay any less than 750r ;) To make matters even worse I'm also planning to pay 1500r for the glowstone, so 2250r in total :)

If this is somewhat acceptable then I shall make payment when I get your answer. Pickup or delivery doesn't really matter to me; I got free /vault access so that's all the same for me.

oh; and no rush.
  5. I don't mind how much you pay as long as you pay more than the listed ammount x3 the rest of the money counts as a donation, I guess. Also, your order will be ready soon ^w^
  6. Your order's Ready ^w^ Come to SMP8 or tell me where to deliver
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Oh, and pay to please x3
  8. You said you wanted feedback on prices, so here it is:

Stone can be bought for ~40r/stack in bulk quantities. Which would be 2160r. You can charge more if you like, but you'll get less orders obviously.

Cobblestone is fine. You can do 24r/stack to be more competitive, though what you have now should still sell.

Ender pearls - I wouldn't even bother with these. Not worth the time to process the order in my opinion.

Charcoal/coal - Don't waste logs for charcoal. As well as costing fuel, logs are worth more potentially. The price is good. (Coal has a fairly wide range for pricing.)

Dirt - Again, don't bother. Not worth your time. Most people can find dirt for free.

Wood planks - Really expensive! About 3x or 4x the market price. You can often buy them for 32r/stack or less. Or did you mean logs? In which case that's a good deal.

Glowstone - Good pricing.

Netherrack - Not a bad price.

New markets I would think you would be very successful selling:

Logs - You sell charcoal or planks. Logs will be worth more than both of these. Planks are a rare purchase typically. Most suppliers deal in logs.

Nether Brick - If you use lava you can smelt the netherrack into nether brick blocks, which are worth >100r/stack. Plus, you get XP which you can use for enchanting things.

Sand

Sandstone

Glass

Quartz

Diamonds, Redstone, Lapis...
    Chewsy4 and tuqueque like this.
  9. I would like to order 2 dc of ender pearls please
  10. I would like to order a SC of Coal and 9 stacks of each wood plank it exist. Please reply to me on what is going to be the cost and when is it going to be ready...
  11. I can't find out the pprice now, since I'm typing this on my phone quickly before I have to go, but I'll get back to you later
    Same thing, I'll tell you the price later ^w^
    tuqueque likes this.
  12. Thanks, I'll change the prices when I can ^w^
  13. You can use blaze rods for smelting. Blaze rods cook 12 items. I think this is the most.
  14. Can I have SC of oak wood logs ?
  15. I just paid you and if you could set up a pickup chest that would be great (when thinking about it this gives me a good excuse to hop onto another server again).

And thanks!
  16. When your ready come to my 1st residence on smp8
    Maybe, Already got an order for oak LOGS xD It might take a while, though. Ill be changing `Wood Planks' to Wood Logs' actually

Lucky me I know a blaze farm =D
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  17. Ok, i will do your order, it'll just take a little while =P
  18. Ok thanks
  19. Are you able to supply glass? Just regular ones, not colored.
  20. Maybe.... not yet though we're full on orders =P
    ThaKloned likes this.