[SERVICE] C & G Suppliers

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moonolotl, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Do you think you will order something from C & G Suppliers?

Yes. 13 vote(s) 46.4%
Not Really... 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Maybe, I Don't know what I need though. xD 12 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. There is no difference in the price of the two so, I'll do charcoal ^w^
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. Not a problem. Can I order 2 SCs (1 DC) or your only doing 1 SC at a time. Just wondering as I would like a full DC either way.
  3. It's 1 SC At a time since we're still starting out, maybe in the future I'll expand some of the listed things to 1 DC At a time ^w^
  4. Ok I will place another order after words :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  5. You could do wool, wood, or quartz also. I think I'll need some cobblestone believe it or not XD. I'll pay tomorrow due to being out of town. Thanks! :)
  6. can I please have a DC of cobble?? will prepay and set up access chest right in front of spawn at 13335
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  7. We do wood, wool im working on and quartz maybe in the future xD also you didn't tell me how much you want
  8. What would be the price for a single chest of Quartz Blocks? Probably expensive since I have like 800r xD
  9. and in the OP it said you do cobble
  10. I'm not too sure to be honest, It's more thank 800 i know that x3
  11. Yea we do that
  12. double chest. sorry XD. I'm too lazy to go get the cobble by myself :3. I'll donate some wool for ya. btw ;)
  13. Ok thanks, i gotta set up the donation chest xD I will in a sec
  14. PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Colepuncher Your order is ready, please pay 1556 if you haven't already (i think you have, just checking) and make sure the chest is set up ^w^

P.S I forgot to write, chocolate your order will be ready tommorow ^w^
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  16. paid already :) chest in front of spawn /v 13335
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  17. Around 52k :)
  18. I agree with tiger star that enderpearls are worthless. Some public farms have 10 dc`s for free to take, So i would recomend not selling them ;) And maybe lower some prices, Maybe as dirt xD
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  19. Delivered ^w^
    colepuncher likes this.