Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Did you try relogging in?
    Tuqueque and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Aha relogging seems to have fixed it!
  3. Umm So I've been on a voting streak… and it stopped at 8. When it should be 11…. this might be a glitch.. i have no idea
  4. Check your rupee history. Likely you missed a vote, so your bonus did not increment
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Rupees DID Update.. its just my streak/Bonus
  6. Your vote bonus will decrease by one if you miss a day. This means that if you hit vote bonus 8, miss a day, then vote again the next day, you'll still be at 8 instead of 10. You'll still get rupees, even if your streak doesn't increase.
    AyanamiKun and Jstclair41 like this.
  7. Thanks!
  8. Okay I've voted ALOT and like i mean ALOT and still no Bonus is getting up
  9. Just so we're clear: a lot always means voting after 1 day, right? (or within 12 hours, which can also work on some sites).

Have you renamed your Minecraft accountname by any chance?
    PenguinDJ and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  10. No I've voted every 12/24 hours and Yes. I changed my MC User
  11. Are you voting for your old name rather than the new one?
  12. Old Like this one, Jstclair41
  13. Yes, vote with your old name.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. i Did… its seriously not working...
  15. I /p'ed your name, and it appears to recognized that you have voted, and there is an eight day vote bonus. Can you explain what you expect to see?

Also, a screenshot of your rupees history (censored totals are fine) that shows that your bonus isn't increasing would be helpful.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. I expect to see like 12… i should have a 12 bonus… but its not showing
  17. So I have a theory, but it's a little far fetched. Obviously I cannot rule out problems but it seems a little unlikely to me.

If you come online you should see a purple status message which tells you that "next rupee bonus:" and it shows a time. What does that look like on your end? Here is an example:

That should also give us a hint as to what might be happening here.
  18. The logs show that you did not vote on the 15th or 17th (or at least it did not register - out of our control). So each time you have voted was either just to early to gain the bonus, or late enough that you just saved the bonus.
    All looks correct to me.
  19. Hmm, the best I can suggest right now, though kinda obvious, is to try and vote between those 2 hours (now shorter) and the maximum delay of approx. 17 hours (at time of writing).

If this is a glitch its specific to your case because I know several other players who also changed their name and who do get streak bonuses.

(edit): and I got ninja'd :)