Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. u prob. know but smp9 is going haywire :( got booted for being on smp1 while I was not. And now i cant connect at all anymore.
  2. I just got disconnected from smp9 it said I could only be connected to one server at a time. I can"t get back in now.
  3. Aikar is working on fixing the issue and putting in a permanent solution for it before other smps have issues. It might just take a little time.
  4. Its like being on firefloor, which smp is going to fall next? 2 and 9 are down. will it be 1? will it be 7? maybe even utopia? *doom music* maybe yours is next!
    TheMiniKins and codygraw101 like this.
  5. smp2 is NOT down, I'm on 2 right now. If you cannot connect its most likely because you were on 9. Aya can't connect because her ghost is on smp9 as we speak, that could also apply to you.

Edit: gawa was online one hour ago so my previous comment doesn't apply. Even so: smp2 is not down. If you try to connect: use direct connect & use smp2.emc.gs (or any other apart from smp9)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. Which means we can take damage!? I was in the wild.
  7. NVM Back on now! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. smp2 had the same problem yesterday :p

Edit: or was it the day before? The day before was ddos problem and yesterday was smp2 fails... right? something like that. IT has been an interesting couple of days to say the least.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Correct. But the staff are on this. I cannot pull records at this time but take my word for it that Aikar is well aware!
  10. Mojang session servers are down again.
    boozle628 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  11. Yes. Don't log off!
  12. I managed to log back in...

13. What does that mean.
  14. That looks like a client-side error. It looks like you've got it fixed now, anyway. :)
  15. it only happened on one of my accounts and one of my lap tops
  16. Session servers are down again. I legit can't log into EMC at all.
  17. No!!! I logged out instead of going in my hole!
  18. Multiplayer has gotten all shakey, some can log on some cant. Although this is mojangs problem not EMCs is there anything we can do but wait it out?
  19. I was able to log in, finally... but I'm unable to log in with my alt ._.