Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I don't get it.. will it never go up? I just want to know when it will go up or even if
  2. It will increase as long as you vote daily. Because you have not voted consistently, your streak did not increase.
    FDNY21, jkjkjk182 and TromboneSteve like this.
  3. Okay Thanks Everyone :) Voting Right Now
  4. I'm laughing in real life.
  5. BECAUSE.. I think you're very funny!! :rolleyes:
  6. I'd check your Java version first. Do both computers use the same Java version? I know there have been issues with older ones. Usually this error means that the connection was lost due to unknown reasons for the client. So it blames that the connection got lost due to something between you and the server. A proxy is basically a router of some such; a network device between you and the server.

Also: I assume that you use both computers in the same network environment? Maybe one has a static IP address whereas the other uses DHCP (dynamic addresses)? Or could it be wired vs.wifi?

Laughing while someone else is having trouble isn't very friendly :confused:
    luckycordel and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. I think he's funny...
  8. I programmed both computers to be the same but both are wireless
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  9. Hehe.
  10. That can theoretically be an issue. Especially when you're using them on different places. Have you tried other network connections? For example: once you get kicked from the server, can you still connect to other websites using your browser?

Because that could help us pinpoint this: if you can't then it could be wifi related, if you can then I'm tempted to focus more on Java.

Just to make sure: did you use any specific commandline options in the Minecraft launcher? (check your profile, then the bottom line in the profile editor)?
  11. fixed it had to reinstal java
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Post a /tps.
  13. I know (and Staff know) that Mumble is messed up, but I'm not laggy ingame at all... tps has been near perfect whenever I check.
  14. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information only happens when i try to log onto emc no other server :/
  15. It seems to have fixed itself but yeah for a few minutes there I kept getting knocked off repeatedly.
  16. Seems to be caused by some major laggage, or at least that's what the indicators kept telling me. Had the same problem.
  17. I do not know if this is a glitch or is was purposeful but, when you jump and it is above a preview sign it opens up the preview chest just as like it would if you clicked on it....

Also this has been a thing for a while, I find it quite annoying :p
    Tigerstar likes this.
  18. Not a bug
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Myself and a few others are trying to get on to SMP9 but to no avail. When ever we joined, we just get disconnected, and now when ever we join, we get sent to SMP1. I think something may be up to with 9, there's a few of us on 1 and we can't get back onto 9. We got back on a few minutes ago and it worked for a couple minutes but then we all got kicked off again and now it's back to 1. Something is up with 9... :p

EDIT (40 mins after post): Seems to be okay for now
  20. SMP9 has been crashing repeatedly. I have been kicked off twice in the past 20 minutes. Halp mi pls ;-;