[Serious Poll] Do you take showers in the morning or night?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 10, 2019.

?

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

Night 30 vote(s) 50.0%
Morning 23 vote(s) 38.3%
Both, twice a day. 7 vote(s) 11.7%
  1. Answer truthfully, do you shower at night or during the day? Or do you shower twice a day?

I shower every single morning ever, but only wash my hair every second day.
  2. I'm not going to say how often I shower... :rolleyes: But sometimes I shower in the morning, and sometimes I shower at night. It all depends on when I have the time. :)
    607, Top_Benny and Otus_NigRum like this.
  3. Pfft, who showers? Get outta here.
    Kidding, kidding
  4. I shower every couple of days, usually. I go up to a week sometimes. Disgusting, I know, but I keep my clothes clean, I don't sweat much, I do wash my armpits separately (especially after spraying chemical deodorant on myself rather than my preferred plant-based one) so there's nothing coming off them. Reason being is I wasn't washed very often as a child (poverty is fun lol), so the one time I did wash myself every day like a normal person my skin got super irritated; on top of that being able to skip a morning shower helps a lot with "oh god how do I survive today?"

Anyway, it's usually at night. Sometimes during the day. Depends when I have time/when I feel like it.

Hair is washed often, usually during the day (don't like drying into the shape of a bed head). Sunday night I'll have a full on shower and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner. On Tuesday I'll throw my head over the side of the bath and turn the shower on cold and apply conditioner. Thursday is the same. Saturday's are skipped because I'll just wash it again the next day anyway and who honestly even cares what my hair looks like on the weekend when I stay inside all day? I haven't cut my hair in eight months and it doesn't look very good at the moment style-wise, but this mop is so ridiculously healthy my sister is jealous of it, and I know that's because it gets oiled up all the time rather than burned and shampoo'd constantly.
    Jelle68, Starsphere, 607 and 3 others like this.
  5. get a metalhead mane, I believe in u

thanks for the long paragraph to such a simple question lol
  6. I do not shower in the morning. But I do eat waffles in the morning.
  7. broke the system xD
  8. Waffles always breack the system...
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  9. Probably won't get there lol. I look like a drug addict already and I refuse to go to Spain in July looking like whatever I'll have at the thirteen month mark. Moving out of my parent's house to a new town and going to university in August too so I'd rather not have my new flatmates finding my hair all over the place when I've just met them. But we'll see lmao
    When I came back here in like April last year someone welcomed me back with "I missed seeing long essays everywhere"

glad to know my ability to turn a yes/no answer into a five-thousand page novel is still appreciated
  10. In the morning to wake up. In the evening before bed. I can't get in the bed dirty! Just can't do it.:D
  11. At night? This reminds of the bedtime thread... :p
    I shower in the evening, because after showering I'm really tired. It took me ages to figure this out. I think I've showered on Saturday morning until I was around 15 years old, and only then I figured out why I always felt so bad on Saturdays.
    The colder I shower, the less tired I seem to get, but at home I always use some warm water as well, and when it's really cold outside I'll often turn the shower sensibly warm (still far from 37 °C, though!).
    I usually shower on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. But if it fits my plans better I can switch things up. I don't like going 4 days without showering, though (so Monday, Friday I'll avoid).
  12. I never shower in the morning. I shower every night though because I believe that you still maintain that fresh feeling through the next day, and it runs out near the end of the day. Besides, it's a waste of water to do it twice daily
  13. Every single evening (well, sometimes it is after midnight, so then it would be at night... :p), and I never miss a day. :) Never in the morning; I don't have time then and take way too long anyways. :p
  14. It seems like these two reasons say the same thing. :p
  15. Could do. What I mean with it: I don't have time to do it even if it would take 10 minutes, but I generally take (at least) 30 minutes in total, so I both don't have time and it just takes too long in the first place. :p
    607 likes this.
  16. I feel as if I would wake up sweating and such in the morning if I showered at night, I just feel much dirtier after I wake up from sleeping in a bed all night, so I shower every morning, it makes me feel more refreshed and so I don't worry about smelling or feeling dirty during the day.
  17. Showering is for the weak lol

I shower every few days at night time
  18. I have 1023848839 skin conditions so I shower in the morning, afternoon, and after school.
    Also this may be disgusting but I only wash my hair every 3 or 4 days because I dye it and its very thick so I have to have time to let it air dry.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  19. Not disgusting really, i know some people who wash their long hair every 3 days, unless it gets greasy and dirty
    607 and Joniia like this.
  20. I shower on the noon on Sunday then the rest of the days I shower in the morning
    Otus_NigRum likes this.