[SERIES] FDNY21 Plays EmpireMinecraft!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by FDNY21, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Ima sub to you, but what recording software do u use? It's kinda blurry and my youtube is in my sig :)
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.

2. Hmmm.... I'd like to see a video called "FDNY, Donating Noob King," in which you attempt to give an innocent player (maybe me?) some basic tools: Fun dyed leather armor, a crafting bench, a horse, a clock, a map, and a sword. However, you accidentally give him an IcC B-Day Suit, a Labor Bench, an unused Valens, a Stable Voucher, a Tick-Tock, and a Mob Launcher. Sounds good, yes?

Or just make a video in which you explore the EMC Shop World. :p
    Equinox_Boss and Nickblockmaster like this.

3. No need for competition, it is all for fun! :D
    Thanks for the sub! I have subscribed back. :D It should not be blurry, however, you probably did not turn the settings up to 1080p HD on the video. I believe I mentioned is the description of the video to turn the settings up. ;)
    Hmm.. About that first bit. :p

Or that! ;)
  4. good idea, if you want to combine an episode i'll be glad too :)
  5. Just going to leave this bump here... :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Ah okay that works:p.... um what's your next video going to be on?:D
  7. Good question! xD
  8. What software do you use then?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I'm using Fraps and then I just use a simple editor to put everything together ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Ah ok cool. What editor?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. As simple as movie maker :D It may not be the best, but it works so I will stick with it for now.
    Equinox_Boss and kritacul like this.
  12. HD option available, turn it up on the video if you want great quality! :)
  13. Could I possibly have the name :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I said the name... "Movie maker" :p

For those who haven't watched, I'll take this as an opportunity to bump the new video ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I need to watch the EMC games one :eek: Such a pity I can't go to it at all :( But I hope you got good recordings and can make some more.
  16. This is the first one I am particularly proud of :p I may try to record my qualifying, but I don't want to have a lag spike while I am there... :eek:
    Equinox_Boss and OrangeDuck607 like this.
  17. Special thanks to Palmsugar for the new intro and outro images! :D
    Equinox_Boss and Palmsugar like this.
  18. you should do a mini series exploring the Wildnerness outposts and nations :) I think we get overlooked sometimes. Nice videos btw
  19. I am part of Paradise Islands, a fairly small but growing wild nation, however I have not been out much recently :p I started focusing on projects in town, but perhaps I will try a video out there some day :)
  20. Off to bed bump! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.