[SERIES] FDNY21 Plays EmpireMinecraft!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by FDNY21, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Wild fail videos :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I feel that would be more of a compilation, and I do not have the time really to do that :p
    I am pretty bad in the wild anyways.. I guess that could make for one epic fail though xD

Trying to see what I can do in town for now :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. You should definitely do the shop one, for new players. And the ore buster would be neat, tons of diamond ore and an ore buster = Diamond Explosion
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Bump :) *Hopefully* New video tonight! Anymore ideas? :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Yeah, I think a great detailed video on our shops explaining how to set them up would be great! :DI'm always hearing from new players who need help on that situation. Suggesting the empire guide isn't always effective.:(
  6. Maybe you could do one on how to money, Besides a shop, like how to vote or whatnot. I see a lot of new players saying, "I'm Poor and Im New, can people please donate money and stuff to me?" like right after they join or within a day of their joining.
  7. This could be an idea for the future - currently uploading a video by the name 'Let's Talk!', so, I will add that to the OP and reply to the thread with the video embedded as soon as it is up! :)
  8. Episode two is now up - used full screen and new microphone, tell me what you think!
    EDIT: Added to OP.
    :D
  9. If anyone has anything else they want to see, please reply below! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Take a tour of 104 841 and my other residences
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. That is great FDNY21!! :) You did mention tutorials, I'm all for those to help our newcomers get a better understanding of how things work. Your museum sounds really spectacular. I can't wait!:D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Thank you very much Nick :)
    Hmm.. Perhaps ;)
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. I think the architecture might drag in more members :D
  14. Perhaps so, I may add it/devote a video to it sometime (supposing I don't forget) :)
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Bump! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. as an addition to the how to make a shop why not feature some of the great mega malls we have *hint* hehe. would love to see alot of them, not only as showcased but to show our newer players just how great a good store can be made. :)
  17. nick5013 has made a good video for the shops that can be seen on the 'player shops' Wiki page as I recall. :) Therefore, I will not be making that particular video, but there may be some Wiki videos from me on another channel also, so we will just have to wait and see. ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Nickblockmaster like this.
  18. Great work on that video nick5013! :D
    What are your intentions for those? Will you be basing a majority/all of them off the Wiki?
  19. FDNY21 Plays EmpireMinecraft will stay on my main channel - for the Wiki videos, me and nick5013 will probably share a YouTube channel and we will make videos that are helpful and/or informative for the Wiki! :D
    Equinox_Boss and Nickblockmaster like this.
  20. yaya great, hope we don't have to compete though... maybe we could combine lp's for a episode or 2?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.