[SERIES] FDNY21 Plays EmpireMinecraft!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by FDNY21, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Feed The Beast!
    Regular survival by yourself or with friends *cough* me *cough*
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Dude take up a new building project and spend a few videos showing how you gather the resources. Then actually build whatever t is you want. You can build an outpost in the fronteir or like an indoor parkour on your res. (Make sure you impress those viewers ;)) But to get the materials you could go mining with a friend while both of you are mic-ed. Then you could show what its like to visit malls on SMP2 and on other servers too. You could even check the forums in video, but i wouldnt spend more than 1-1.5 minutes on that.

Theres a lot to do on EMC, but there's only one thing that is even more amazing than a building project. MELONS. Nick5013 is right. Be the melon, feed the melon.

(Also you could do horse races, EMC Olympic Games, Drop Parties, Live Chat Trivia for rupees, Dragon Tombs, Arena.)
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Thanks for the ideas guys :) The current plan for the next video is probably 18200/18201, but they have a little way to go, so I will think about what I have and what I can do, then probably try to fit a video inbetween ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bumping :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. New video, number 4 is up! Added it to the original post. :)

Make sure you watch in high quality!
  6. Never say Nick's melons again...
  7. Bump for those who want to see the new video :)
  8. Bump :) Episode 4 may still be new for some of you!
  9. Bump :) Happy Easter to everyone by the way!
    hashhog3000 likes this.