Senior staff service: Res relocation to any SMP server

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Jul 7, 2014.

1. This is really dang amazing. Thanks again dear EMC staff :)!
  2. Awesome! :) Glad to know that the EMC staff are still adding more ideas that have been suggested for a while.
  3. Ooo yeah copy paste, copy paste :p :p
  4. Well the rules as far as roads go are that your build can't impede any roads. So if you had a Utopia res and you split it up into 4- 60x60 squares that didn't block the roads at ground level I don't see why this couldn't be done.
  5. Could 1/4 of a utopia res be transferred to an SMP? Like if exactly 60x60 is sectioned off on a utopia res.
    jknrlz likes this.
  6. I know it's a rupee sink and it isn't supposed to be cheap but I don't know about 150k. Doesn't seem justifiable to me but I can't see my self using this service anytime soon. 100k would seem justifiable to me. Regardless, awesome for people who would want to move reses.
  7. 100k for supporters if they get a discount with the MC EULA
  8. I like it in some ways, for the building ways, but will you ever try to make it so everything works?
  9. What do you mean "so everything works"?
  10. Maybe he meant the redstone and water/lava flows ?
  11. It's all dependent on worldedit, but stuff like lava/water flow directions I highly doubt would ever be 100% supported.

Just as extra entity metadata also would likely never be added.

This isn't something we are willing to fork and add support for ourselves either - as it would take a lot of time for very little gain.
    PenguinDJ, 607, DragaoNimhe and 2 others like this.
  12. Thanks Hal :)
  13. ok, yeh i understand :D
  14. what aikar said :D
  15. I asked for this weeks ago... But now that I don't want to move my res, it's available. Lol.
  16. So, why the big prices? I understand the copying part may take a while, but really, 150k? Some ppl won't ever have the chance to do this.
  17. Rupee sink, and it should discourage people from moving near one friend, then moving near another when the other friend starts talking to someone else, etc.
  18. Well the original base price was 100k. and 200k for utopia. Extra 50k for the extra work required to send it cross server (same server can do copy/paste, where as cross-server involves schematics)
  19. Question:

Can you pull up res's from before it was reset / unclaimed and put them on the smp of choice?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  20. 150 million Rupees!!! You are to pay to my Swiss Mine craft account in the form of wheat and Cocoa Beans! Just Kidding! :p That's a fair price so that players can work to a goal of obtaining that amount of Rupees to move their residence closer to their Girl Friend, Buddy or person their stalking! :p
    herocrafter2912 likes this.