Senior staff service: Res relocation to any SMP server

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Jul 7, 2014.

1. We need to make a copy of the res before it is reset/uncaimed. If you are enquiring about a res that was reset previously, then no we can't.
  2. Yea that's what I was asking, I deleted a res a while back but now I wanted the building again. Ah well.
  3. Ok.
  4. Why did I get banded for nothing what the heck I also pay money for my rank
  5. They said I griefed but how would I im always at my res that's dumb
  6. This is not the correct place to appeal your ban please use http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/appeal/

Being a supporter does not give you any more rights to grief others. You could donate $1000 and still get banned for griefing a regular players wooden shack.

We do not ban without good cause. I have seen the evidence and you DID greif.
    Faithcaster and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. well I didn't what ive never been in the wild wow since I started ive been at my res
  8. STOP replying to this thread. Please discuss your private matters in a conversation instead.
    Further posting on this thread about it will result in a forum ban.
  9. sry krysyy yes mam
  10. Great service idea. I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to get part of a res moved without all of it? For example, if you have something hovering over your building but you just want the building moved to its own res, can that be done?

2. Is it possible to make the front of the building face a different direction in the new res? I have a build that I'd like flipped so that once it's been transferred the front will face south instead of north.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. 1. Currently we do not offer that service and have no plans on offering it. However never say never.
    2. Rotating a res on transfer would be fine.
  12. I'm not sure if your post directly above mine answers this, but can a 60x60 portion of a Utopian res be transferred to another Smp?
  13. At the time, the answer to this question is no.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.