send and get items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Isn't Kevin so hardcore...
  2. Eeyup.
  3. off-topic, but how do you sell your books?
  4. I keep them in chests, then when people want to buy one, I get the money through /r pay, then move into a Secure Pick-Up room, and drop the book.
  5. ok. :)
  6. its not just for mineing it can be used for many other things like if a friend is offline adn you want to give him somthing just put it in the chest and it sends it to yur friend then when he comes on and if/or your not on he can take the items
  7. Access chest will do what you want to do
  8. no read what i said at the very starting of this post
  9. I did, what you want isn't very vanilla or French vanilla. Also I already post a comment a way you can do this which you ignore telling me that you aren't listening to other players advice and wanted something that is basically useless and can be abused by members.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. i want it so i dont have to walk back and fourth and access chest work that way i will try
  11. i tried making a access chest in the wild and it wont let me do so
  12. and i cant afford a locked chest i spent all my money working on my res
  13. and your are the one ignoring me why is because i said that i dont want to walk from my mineing area all the way to wild spawn so access chest wont work and im not hiring somebody to walk from 1 place to the other place caryying my stuff
  14. Then just comes to just be too lazy to walk over to the chest putting the items. Well odds of this happen is very slim to none
  15. my mineing place is realy realy far from the /wild i dont like walking 100000 blocks to the wild spawn
  16. Then use ender chest or make a top level nether tunnel, Living the wild ain't for the lazy if you want to go back to town every other day. I live 35k out and only do trips back to every two weeks if needed.
  17. ok thankes
  18. this is of topic but how much is 64 smooth stone worth
  19. kevdudeman likes this.