send and get items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 31, 2012.

1. What? How old are you, really?
  2. This what i think of this thread now after giving all the Positive and Negative feedbacks from each other

Mainly just title of the song but good song too
  3. This is my feeling:

(please don't sue me)
  4. You clearly care enough to post that in the first place.
    IF you don't care. Don't post.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  5. I've been discussing this the whole time, but in the end, who cares what happens in this thread? No one. No one cares.
  6. Right, okay, if you want to message someone who isn't online on a server just write on their profile or start a conversation. Simple.
    Also, if you want to give them some items, just set up an access chest on your res and then tell them through the ways I just said above.
  7. If you don't care what happens here, why the hell are you still posting on this thread?
  8. I want this to happen so bad!
  9. Because I'm bored, and like posting on the forums.
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  10. Personally, the Town only thing sounds like a good idea. but form town to did vice versa? No. as everyone said before, it promotes laziness.
  11. i know some players i want to send a message to when there off and when there on im off
  12. Rainbow made a clear solution, use the website to send them a message. What you're suggesting is just too much of a hassle and there are much simpler ways around these 'problems'.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  13. We're really not getting through to him, are we?
    kevdudeman likes this.
  14. Yep it seems that way, this ' mail-system' he want is too much of hassle in game and prolly coding wise to put in the Empire servers. Most of us have giving him advice to ways to do this but he wants his idea to become true
  15. You cant be a hardcore Minecrafter if you cant take the time to walk back to town. No, just no.
  16. Anyone notice everyone (including me) is against ALL his suggestions?
  17. Yes, and I feel it is because he puts no effort into getting his ideas across. I know it's been mentioned countless times, but it's his spelling/grammar that makes us feel inclined to think he doesn't know what he's doing. I know this isn't on topic, but I'd just like my fellow Kevin to see this. Your keyboard does not affect grammar, or spelling. If you have to go get a friend (or your mom for all I care) to check what you say, it will be worth it. Your countless ideas will get across much better, and they may recieve much better reception.
    Dwight5273 and SecretAznEks like this.
  18. Let me quote the Empire guide here.
    "There is no excuse for boredom in the Empire, and boredom is no excuse for doing stupid things."

Dwight5273 and Mrlegitislegit like this.
  19. Y U STILL HERE.
  20. Let me quote myself here:
    "I might still be around on the forums until school gets really crazy."