send and get items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 31, 2012.

1. We all know the caption, but I was told by the mods it was rude, so just use your IMAGINATION and imagine it's there.:(
    Anyway, I'm sorry, but this is a bad idea. It's just, a bad, bad idea. The ability to move items to town only promotes laziness. Why leave the wild when you can just send stuff to town?
    Spend less rupees. Save them, I've never let myself waste more then 2,000. My lowest point in my balance was 950.
    I'm not trying to seem against everything you suggest, but, I disapprove of everything you've suggested so far.
  2. well i have a new good idea we get 999999999999999999999999999 ruppes evrey month like it
  3. BOOM bye bye economy. Then everything would be cheap as dirt or people would be charging too much. "Oh Jimbob do you sell Oak Planks?" "Why yes Bobjim, 10K per block."
  4. Are you a troll? You must be a troll.
  5. But as for your send and receive items thing I think I kinda get what you mean. Almost like an in game mail system like a lot of MMO's have. BUT I think instead of it just being a case of sending stuff and receiving it, you have to go to a mailbox to send and receive the items.

Example:
    Dwight: Oh hey I want to send this stack of Oak Planks to Panda. *goes to nearest Mailbox/Hub and chooses PandasEatRamen, puts in items, sends.*

PandasEatRamen: "Oh hey I got mail." *goes to nearest Mailbox/Hub, opens and gets item. Sends Dwight a Thank You note.*
  6. Oh if only it worked like that in the UK... Here's how it would work here:

Dwight: Oh hey I want to send this stack of Oak Planks to Panda. *goes to nearest Mailbox/Hub and chooses PandasEatRamen, puts in items, sends.*

Royal Mail: Collect item from postbox and somehow loses it.

PandasEatRadan: Hmm... no mail for today. :/

7. Ha me and cambriakilgannon had something like this at LLO worked very well
    And prolly could in town only but just tele to someone res to give them something if wanted
  8. A mailbox could work well, but only in Town. No Wild mailbox.
  9. Sounds like you guys use some of the same people we do here in the states. UPS: Recent story some guy ordered a TV from Amazon.com and got a gun instead, they can't find his TV. As for regular mail, I opened a bank account and wrote Sandhill as the address because the street sign said Sandhill. The card got sent back because they stated there was no such address because our mail carrier thought our road was Sand Hill. A few months back my dad found a replacement cord for my laptop and sent it. They bounced it back and forth claiming nobody lived at our address and then sent it back. He sent another one and this time somehow they magically got it here. We constantly get mail for about 4 other people at our current address even though we tell them they don't live here and the people have claimed to have changed their addresses etc.
  10. you got it and there should be a way to make a mailbox in the wild but you have to pay a fee
  11. It should be a pretty hefty fee. But I still think it'd be better non-existent.

12. Yea I still get mail from people who lived in this house 8 years ago lol
  13. well i was thinking a long time ago about the mail and stuff or maybe it should be a /mail or somethign like that were you can also ad a item to it the send
  14. i think there should be a command for sending mail with just words then onther type of mail were it opens a thing up like /vault the you place it in and the selected player do'es /mail and he will see what he has then he does a command and opens one of the mail he wants to and then he gets the items you want him to have
  15. Thats why we can make Private Conversations on Empireminecraft.com!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  16. /tell [PlayerName] [Message]
  17. that wont work with items and for one if you want do send a message and there not on then my mail idea works look at the /mail plugin it do'esnt have to do with sending items but its a good messaging system were any player can be offline and you can send messages were in /tell you can only tell them messages when there on
  18. ?????
  19. Just wait until they are back on then give it to them got to have patience in this game