Selling stuff I'm broke!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GrimAuxiliatrix, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Hmm I'll set up a quick cobble gen, how much you need?
  2. like 5 stacks if possible, if not i need all i can get!
  3. If u have started stuff I will buy all for 500r and I might buy other stuff
  4. why does it say your a new member haha
  5. Oh because I haven't signed in before and it my first time and I resets me account so I know the details now but do u have started stuff for sale if so please save them
  6. oh k lol
  7. If u see Aphaea the staff tell home why is beardude123 perm banned
  8. lol i literaly just saw her =p ill try to remember
  9. I think quartz is your best bet if you feel up to a nether trip.

I'm currently paying 1,800r/stack for blocks of it at my res /v 911, and I still need 5 more DCs.

I will also buy your netherrack if you put it in a hidden chest in the wasteland, so you can get a bit of extra money from that. See my thread about that here.
  10. Just letting you know, I might not be able to get on for a while, because at the moment my mum has made a rule that computers are only for homework, and we can only use them in the kitchen. So I really don't know when I can get on next.
  11. you're pretty
  12. I will be needing obsidian and soul sand.
  13. Ok read my recent comment in here; can't get on. How much you need?
  14. They have these things called public libraries. They might have one in your town/neighbourhood. If you get a library card, you can go use the computer for free for a couple hours a day typically.

Or you could get a job. If you are rather young, yard work, babysitting, or flyer routes are great options. A cheap laptop will run you about $250-$350, but you would be able to use the free wifi typically available in McDonalds or Starbucks or your local library and play from there.
  15. There is a local library nearby, but mum would notice if I don't return home for a few hours. As for getting a job, I'm only 12. Plus, mum would notice I had bought as computer and there's nowhere to buy a computer in my town. I hate mcdonalds, and there's no Starbucks in New Zealand. And anyway, mcdonalds is out in the city.
  16. Pfft, if mum laid down some rules, I would encourage compliance... and to think of a way for some mutual agreement to where if homework gets done, there can be some sort of 'play' time... instead of finding alternate ways to play.

Do your thing there Bedfordfamily ;) I am sure we will see ya when you get the chance.
    Don't worry bout mah build until you get things settled! I will be around :D.
  17. 2 stacks obsidian, probably 3 stacks soulsand
  18. Yea I'm just going with the flow until mum relents. TBH, I don't have any homework, and probably won't for a while, but I think she's just getting at me because I strained a muscle in my neck and somehow she thinks it's because I spend too much time on my computer (EMC :p)
  19. Hmm ok, dunno if I can get soulsand, but I'll have a go at farming obsidian