Selling stuff I'm broke!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GrimAuxiliatrix, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Might want you to get out more, get more exercise, show more independence, have a greater balance in your life. A number of studies do show negative health effects of prolonged time sitting down in one place. (The human body was never designed to do that.) If you take responsibility to ensure that you have a balanced life with spending time with friends, getting exercise, maybe a job, then your mum wont have to.
  2. I'll buy your Saltar, 50k ;p
  3. Not selling sorry :/ promo horses are one thing I'll probably never sell XD
  4. Well, I do fencing, soccer, running and horse riding, and every day I walk for 30-60min going home from school. I am practically friends with everyone in my class, and I am forever inviting them over and going over to their's etc. i have a very busy life :p
  5. by any chance could you make me a head pixel art. I have the photos for all the sides :]
  6. Sure! DM them to me.
  7. Wait I already took pics of you, dunno if highlancer54's told about the 'secret' yet ;)
  8. Any Emeralds for sale? If so PM me :)
  9. No sorry :p
  10. uh secret?... im doing this for a secret too but not for lance lol ill message you the stuff
  11. lol I guess not XD
  12. Do you have a Eff 4 Un 3 Diamond shovel?
  13. :confused: no sorry but I'll see if I have the enchant books in storage. How much you offering?
  14. Whatever you feel is a reasonable price. I'm bad with prices
  15. If you want to make money sell glass to /v 3307 on smp2 you can make 80r a stack :D
  16. Uh, I think I've got about 3 stacks, maybe four?
  17. Ok, so...

Jobs you say? I'd be interested in getting a extra large statue of me on top of my house :D jokes

But really, I could pay you to build me, not quite an extra large statue of me, but a regular sized statue of me? Not too big, not too small? I can PM you the link to my skin

Thanks!
  18. Sure! I've got a bit of a waiting list ATM (doing two for highlancer54, just the head for kissthenerd, and I want to get quite a few done on singleplayer), but sure! I don't have a solid price yet, but once I've done the two for highlancer54 I should have decided on a base price.
  19. Ok :D take your time, I just happen to be very broke right now, so take however long is needed
  20. Oki!