[Selling] Original/Custom Skins - Pay what you want

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NeedsFoodBadly, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Done. Check your PMs.
  2. Okay, I'm not sure if you're putting me on here but I made a custom skin as you requested, leather jacket, green shirt with an S and a backwards hat however a "S" will not fit on a hat, unless it's the top of the hat or unless the hat takes up half or more of the face.

3. I am very pleased with the skin's that I got. I highly recommend this service, 10/10.
  4. I'm looking for an ODST out fit, but the helmet needs tobe an ODST helmet, and underneath as the actual heaed needs to be my original head, the one as my profile epic. If you're not sure what an ODST is here ya go
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Drop_Shock_Trooper
  5. If I'm not sure what ODST is he says...get outta here you! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk! :p

Not my favorite in the series though.

Added to queue. This week is busy for me but I'll do my best to fill the current requests.
  6. Welcome to Nexus Incorporated, NeedsFoodBadly. :)
    NeedsFoodBadly likes this.
  7. thats fine :) I I agree, not the best, but it wasn't the worst *cough* Halo 3 *Cough*
  8. Check your PMs. Sent your second request.

Check your PMs. Sent your second request.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  9. I always make my own skin, but my God am I curious. 1000r, make me an anthro cat guy.
    607 likes this.
  10. Any more details? The more information I get, the more I can tailor it to what you want. But "anthro cat guy" is fine too if you don't mind me taking liberties with it.
    607 likes this.
  11. Yeah, purposefully vague. Have some fun with it!
    607 likes this.
  12. Alright, cool beans. Added. ;)
  13. I'll take a skin! I need a new one anyway
    I want a skin like this but with a bear mask/head and maybe a baseball bat on the back? If not that's fine too
  14. Varsity Bear Baseball Bat Thug, okay got it. :p
  15. It's from a game that I love dearly
  16. Awesome! I'm looking forward to it- I just paid you.
  17. Hi, i'd love to get a skin update! I like the sasquatch i have now, but i'd like to somehow incorporate the cascadia flag into it (which looks like this) My thought was to have the sasquatch wearing a sweater based off the colors or something like that, but if you have other cool ideas feel free to go with them!
  18. Cascadian Sasquatch, added to request queue!
    whatkom and 607 like this.
  19. Hey Needs can you make a blue and red version of my wolf skin?
  20. Okay, added.