[Selling] Original/Custom Skins - Pay what you want

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NeedsFoodBadly, Jul 31, 2015.

1. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be on what "pay what you want" means. :p

But yeah...you just need to tell me what you want though. ;)
    607 and Jstclair41 like this.
  2. NeedsFoodBadly, would you mind making me a robot/cyborg chicken skin with complex shading? Ill pay you as much as I can :)
  3. Hey, you're already in the queue if you check the bottom of the first post. As far as payment goes, it's by donation so as the thread states it's pay what you want, when you want. If you can only afford 1r that's fine. If you can afford a million, that's great but probably not realistic. If you don't have a rupee to your name or you're saving up what little you have so you can build that castle of your dreams, then you don't have to pay anything. It's all good.

I'll probably work on/finish yours tomorrow. Just finished work. Had a long day.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  4. I would like a creeper related cape plz ill donate 3k
    NeedsFoodBadly likes this.
  5. I am looking for a "Yes" here....
  6. If you look at the first post, that is where I keep track of skin requests, you've already been added to the queue. I'll just clarify that by replying to any requests in the future to let them know they've been added.
    607 likes this.
  7. I would like to request a Cyborg orangutan skin. Can you simply shade it, but not super complex shading?

A good orangutan reference: https://i.imgur.com/hEgrb2D.jpg
  8. Added to queue! And that's the third cyborg request I've received now, bear, chicken and now orangutan. Are you guys starting some club I don't know about? ;)
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  9. Would you be able to make 2 variants of my current skin? One Green and one Blue, with the "shading" that it currently has?
  10. No problem. Added to queue.
    607 likes this.
  11. Thanks! Also, please make it blue
  12. Cyborg Chicken as requested. Let me know if it's to your liking.

3D Preview/Download here

TheLejend, 607 and Keliris like this.
  13. What do I do to order a skin?
  14. It looks awesome thanks :D
    NeedsFoodBadly likes this.
  15. NeedsFoodBadly, when will my cape be ready?
  16. Alright, I just finished a Cyborg Chicken, so instead of starting from scratch I made some modifications to it. Let me know if this is okay or if you want something more different. Totally fine either way.

3D Preview/Download here

607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  17. Just make a post and tell me what you want. Just take a quick look at the guidelines in the original post. If you want something specific, specific style, specific shading, etc. you need to specify that.

You're next in the queue Sage.
    607 likes this.
  18. :D
  19. Done. Check your PMs.

Need some information/clarification from you. Sent you a PM.
  20. I would like my default shyguy skin, without the tuxedo and hat.Here it is:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/shy-guy---green/

And I want it to have a leather jacket with a green shirt under it having a "S" on it in black. Then the pants are black. The head can have a hat backwards on me, and on the front (facing back) side will have that same S on it. Make the hat black and the flap gray and since the hat is black the same color as the shirt out the "S" on the cap in the same green as the shirt. Thanks and cheers,
    -Shyguy