Selling of my Head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Deathtomb8953, Sep 17, 2013.

1. always
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  2. I would buy but I need to keep my small wallet at its current size unfortunately, but I can donate stuff, although I doubt that I have enough to put together to to cover the cost that way either.. Would you like the ovine herd that I collected on SMP1, I think it was..? ..Um, I seem to have lost it somewhere.. o3o
  3. Ok so here the price guide ill go by for donations towards getting a head

Sticky Pistion 40r per (20 stacks = 50k)

Repeater 20r per (40 stacks = 50k)

Redstone Dust 2r per (390 stack)

So any combo (including rupee/material) adding up to 50k well get you a head
  4. It's okay.. as I will probably end up confusing my supplies of storage blocks. And I don't really have that big of a head collection apart from my creeper/zombie/skeleton collection and only have 2 other players heads not including mine, 3 if you consider ICC V-day head a player head.. xD
  5. You made me laugh. Not for the first time.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  6. Where did you quote that from? another thread i assume, and if so link i must read or reread i guess
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. The first page of this thread. ;)
  8. walks away slowly.

Edit: wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!
    Curundu and FDNY21 like this.
  9. .....
  10. Um... Do you buy normal pistons, if so, 25 stacks = 50k?
  11. Ok... Ill get to work on it :D

Also, do you sell coal/coal blocks?
  12. i no longer run a mall it was closed recently
  13. Oh thats sad :(
    Why did It close
  14. just felt like it was taking up to much of my time currently and wanted to run more emc stuff along with building and other games and blah blah the list goes on lol.
    607 likes this.