Selling of my Head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Deathtomb8953, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Keep this up ladies and gents we have had a great turn out so far and this deal wont last forever!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. I will try and get you 50 thousand Rupees. It might take a week but I will try everytime I can get on Emc!
  3. ohh dear i donated 20 stacks of redstone to the chest :( oh well xD
  4. Lastest update on my head sales for far 5 have been bought and the fund have went to expanding my public sheep farms which now spann 16 res and have 1600 sheep total 100 of each color OMG INSANE I KNOW. next is expanding the end farms so keep buying ladies and gents !
  5. More like Aint nobody got money for dat
  6. lots of people do
  7. Several members have enough to buy 40 of them :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and 607 like this.
  8. le bump for vone more buyer 1 yeah1
  9. Hello!!

Are these prices current? If so, I will try to scrounge materials up to procure your head. :rolleyes:

10. Just saying...
  11. Evey one is entitled to their own opinion but if you either dont want my head or dont think its good deal leave the comments off my thread.

The only reason i charge this much is to support the builds that i have done to date come out of my pocket and to further them i need some support

50k is nothing compared to the millions i have poured into them
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and Wanderton like this.
  12. I would totally buy your head if I could afford it. My post above was a Halloween House Music song that is about "Off with your head" so... yea.. >_< :p
  13. it was more to the response i deleted no worries
  14. :p I got one from Death's Drop Praty :D
  15. 2 From the Drop party
  16. Ill see what i can do :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Aquazzz like this.
  17. 2 death heads :3 but i am giving 1 to a friend
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Aquazzz like this.
  18. lol, i was the person trying to buy 1 of you xD
  19. Is this still on?