Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by min_yunki, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Salutations! I go by the username Trainer_RubyXS, but please call me Ruby!
    I go by the pronouns she/her or they/them. I love Pokemon, RWBY, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Danganronpa!
    I hope to befriend you all!
  2. I'm sure you'll love it here, welcome to the Empire, Ruby! If you need any help then feel free to ask!
  3. Hey there Ruby, I hope you enjoy EMC as much as I do. If you ever need something I'll be more than glad in helping you! Have a Nice Day!
  4. Welcome Welcome!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire Ruby. Enjoy your stay, :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire, Ruby!
    What is your favorite game?
    Which is your favorite, and least favorite pokemon? (and why!)
    Ever watch the cartoon and think 'poor team rocket, why can't they just win for once'.

Anyhow, hope to see you around town!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  7. @highlancer54

I like the newest game because, of course, it's a mark of improvement for the games.
    I absolutely love Gardevoir, and Psychic type's my favorite type of Pokemon. I don't like the Pokemon Machamp; The design is unsettking.
    I feel sorry for Team Rocket, especially when they got stuck in the sinking ship in Indigo League.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the empire! :D
    By the way, there's a Reply button on the forum, in the right bottom corner of everyone's post. You can use that when you want to quote someone :)
  9. Heh... sorry lance is a little ignorant on which is the 'newest'. (which would it be?) Ever play the classics like blue or red?

Yay, you just got "quoted"! Hehe.
    607 likes this.
  10. Aha! You are now trapped in the intricate web that is EMC. Escape is futile.
  11. The newest release is ORAS. So judging from her username, I'd guess she meant Omega Ruby, the other one being Alpha Sapphire.
    I don't know anyone who has either of them, but I have done some research. It looks like it's a good remake, but I think many of the mega evolutions are way over-the-top or just plain badly designed (I'm not too sure myself on what those mega evolutions are, but I see it a lot. I think Ruby can tell us more about that). Overall looks like a good game for younger generations to get to know the older regions.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! :)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  13. Welcome and have lots of fun! Be sure to make friends and engage in group activities as much as you can, people here are awesome! :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Welcome Ruby! We might have to play pokemon someday.
  15. Yah, this thread is very old and I probably shouldn't reply but heck... I can't believe I missed all this.

So yah, a very belated welcome to the Empire! Reliable sources tell me you found your way onto smp2 which happens to the be place where the cool guys and girls hang out, you youself are proof of this so I'll just use that as an example to verify / proof my comments and we'll soon be into an endless time loop. Just don't tell the Daleks we said so and all should be ok (no I haven't lost my mind; use /town while at home, look around and....)..

As such: welcome to the Empire, something tells me you're already enjoying your stay here 8)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  16. Hey, a late welcome is always a welcomed welcome! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Welcome to EMC Ruby!
  18. Hi Ruby!

I'm interested that you specify your pronouns. Any background on this? If you don't want to talk about it that's fine.
    607 likes this.