Rules concerning the bedrock ceiling of the nether on EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JeffSnortsGravl, Jun 20, 2018.

1. no, on emc you shouldnt, just like on emc you shouldnt be able to do any of the xray glitches or countless other things that were unintended and game breaking that we have fixed. if you want a gold farm you can do it the hard way like all the rest of us.

/thread
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  2. Gold Farm done easy. Need 1 bucket and a load of dirt. Better to have a few shulkers and a load of buckets but you get the point.

Nickblockmaster and We3_MPO like this.
  3. I know it'll just be trip after trip into the nether for lava but my main problem is the killing chamber for diff 10 with all that EMC changed, for example, in vanilla you could have them run into a 1*1 hole that has 24 minecarts in it so they die very quickly and still drop XP and gold if they were angered, this, I believe would work for diff 10 in EMC, now I may be very wrong about that, but it wouldn't work because EMC has disabled both. Does suffocating them still drop they extra goodies from diff 10?

A glitch occurs in the machine running the code, a bug is something wrong with the code. Even when casually traveling with enderpearls you can get your head stuck in a block. You can still climb and stand on a ladder just as you stand on the block below you if your head is in a block. To get your head out of the block all you have to do is climb and stand on the ladder then jump and as the player can jump 1.25 blocks he or she is now sanding on top of that block. I merely replicated this on purpose. No glitch. No exploit. Breaking it by breaking piston heads and not updating the piston so you get a headless piston which can be used to replace a block with a piston head is a bit of an exploit i'll agree.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. 1. turn on diff 10 in the nether and hit 1 pigman watch what happens. also emc has a system where if you dont do atleast half (i believe its this much, unsure) the damage your rewards are reduced significantly.
    2.you almost verbatim described exploiting a bug, just because mojang/microsoft decided not to fix things that were unintentional, does not make them intentional. your are intentionally using a faulty game mechanic in order to accomplish something not originally intended by the game. aka exploiting a bug
    607 likes this.
  5. Also want to point out that difficulty 10 breaks mob farms. Once you hit a mob at difficulty 10, the system performs a check to see if the mob can get to you. If it can't, then the mob will actually teleport to you and start attacking you.

Edit: This might happen at levels 8 and 9 as well, not sure.
    607, haastregt and We3_MPO like this.
  6. it happens at 7+ (rarely at 7 though) i think the algorithm gets more common as the difficulty goes up it was in the wiki somewhere
    607 and We3_MPO like this.