[RESOLVED] Permission issues error 6/7/2017

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickeneer has broken the server :D
  2. No they didn't disappear. The issue is when you place them either in a chest or on the ground. If left sitting out they are fine. It is a glitch that I simply avoid. ShelLuser had 1 vanish on him. I just avoid my most valuables. I do put god gear and replaceable's but nothing I can't replace or would be hard to get back
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  3. Like I said, mine randomly reappeared 5 mins later, floating on the ground about 15 blocks away from where I had placed it on the ground. If I hadn't seen it, it would have despawned after sometime, and been gone forever.

However, the forum posts I saw stated theirs vanished, and never came back. I can only speak from my experience though. But True, Just to be on the safe side, I would find somewhere else.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  4. The one time I'm actually working you close the server. ._. xDDD
  5. wait is the server up now or no?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  6. Just like a typical user. :D [sarc]
    Click an icon, the app doesn't respond, cuss at the app/developer, and then discover the network is down :rolleyes: Been there, accused of it, didn't get any t-shirt.

Hold your horses, Chickneer will "hatch" a fix.
  7. No if you see players on It's staff testing bugs. Time to check out 1.12 on SP or creative
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  8. Awww..... :(

Well, I guess there's good news within bad news: 1.12 got released today which means that I can finally upgrade my redstone world officially to the latest version. I accidentally did so during the snapshot stages which is something I'm not quite a fan off.

Custom advancements for the win! (I'm seriously impressed with that)
  9. Yep I'm for sure waiting to get back on! I love playing on EMC it has such a wonderful community and wonderful, helpful staff.
  10. So true...

Although this situation is somewhat nasty (EMC withdrawal, don't mind me) it also showcases why I love playing on this server so darn much. Of course EMC is vanilla+, in town we get tons more options than your normal Minecraft single player provides.

But... outside town (wild) all of that changes. Out mining? Forget about teleporting back to your base. Teleporting (/tpa) to another player? Ha! :p

Thing is... If situations like these get you to play single player again then you'll notice that it obviously isn't as much fun as EMC (no other players, no custom mobs, no Momentus, etc, etc, etc.) but... Also not that much of a different game than on the Empire.

Out of all features I seriously appreciate that the most.. No tons of plugins which make gameplay totally different than Minecraft. And especially during those moments where you can't play on EMC you might notice that your single player world is most noticeable more quiet, but other than that it's also more or less the same.

And I think it's really impressive how the devs. have always seemed to pay good attention to all that.

(sorry, Shell rant, I'm in that mood again; just got back from a days hard work).
  11. The servers are back open! all is resolved
  12. The servers have been reopened.

*Ninja'd by Aikar*
  13. YES!!! servers open!!!
    WardleDeBoss and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Was the 1st to log into my server Yay!!!
    ShelLuser and WardleDeBoss like this.
  15. Thanks for all the hard work guys! :cool:
    Merek_Shadower and WardleDeBoss like this.
  16. Evidently, all commands were accessible to the public, including commands specific to admins.
  17. Regarding the bug. Not all commands were available. Just a certain subset of primarily mod/srstaff commands.

It is resolved now. So it is all swell :)
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO and WardleDeBoss like this.
  18. We found it wasn't actually all of them, but a large # of them based on how they were implemented in the code were.

Resadmin was not affected, and only the person who reported it to us discovered the issue, so nothing bad happened.
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO and WardleDeBoss like this.
  19. So I get to keep my DC of diamond blocks? <RUNS AWAY REALLY QUICK> :D

(sorry, sorry, sorry...)

Nah, I am messing with you guys. Feel free to check (you honestly don't have to, I'd have turned that in myself); I got online after the whole ordeal (but I hope you can forgive me for poking a little fun) :p
    Silken_thread likes this.
  20. So true, I love that EMC is Vanilla+ but also has that single player type of vibe where you get to play with others.
    ShelLuser and Merek_Shadower like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.