[RESOLVED] Permission issues error 6/7/2017

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just so confused but now I'm not. Thanks for informing us about the server as soon as you could!! :p The server kept crashing on me, and what I was building kept undoing itself when it crashed. :oops:
    We3_MPO and WardleDeBoss like this.
  2. Being 1 of the best MC servers I doubt this will make anyone leave. If anything it will make players crave to get back on. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I can well imagine how hard the Devs are scrambling to get this resolved. The players hate when it's down but Mods, Devs, Kryssy and Aikar hate it 10 fold of all the players combined.

We as players understand that coding is never perfect. Just gotta keep fixing bugs. Thanks again for all you do. The forums will be flooded lol. I have lag here.
  3. I didn't have to leave..... They done kicked me to the curb.... It was like adios sucker.... :D
  4. Hahaha!!! Well this is true. I guess in 1 way the entire players were kicked.... We didn't leave tho. I was filling a shulker box so that has me nervous.
    WardleDeBoss and AncientTower like this.
  5. In a sense then we are all temp banned..... Hmmmm...
  6. A shulker with my voters axe so I anxiously wait with you! lol At least if it vanishes I can request a new one.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  7. I don't know if this has to do with the wool color change with some of them but if it is. uhhh idk what to say :3
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  8. No your voters axe is my reg Inv. I never put anything super valuable in any shulker boxes.
    WardleDeBoss and NDubb424 like this.
  9. ehhehehe im going crazy i was looking forwards to play emc today
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  10. The servers are down?
    WardleDeBoss and Merek_Shadower like this.
  11. I miss playing EMC. It's been 2 and a half hours ='(
  12. Chicken's code needs time to incubate and hatch.
  13. I put valuables in shulker boxes all the time! Then I put them in my ender chest. Safe, secure, ain't goin' no where. And my ender chest can hold so much more now!
  14. WardleDeBoss likes this.
  15. Just got home from a long and insane day at work, ready to detox on MC and... wait the servers are down? that means all I have to do is housekeeping, no fun in that... hmph =.=
  16. True dat
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  17. I have had them disappear and have lost items as well. It was just a lesson learnt.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  18. Just earlier today I had a full shulker duplicate itself, and then completely disappear for about 5 mins. Thank goodness it later reappeared casually floating on the ground about 15 blocks away from me (which is not where I placed it) but I will be rethinking placing valuables in them in the future. I honestly thought it was gone forever. And after a quick forum search, others have had their shulkers vanish too. Granted, I think it is a very rare glitch, but it is something to be aware of!

Edit: The duplicate shulker permanently disappeared. For the record.
  19. Wow! Thanks for the heads up people!
  20. shulker boxes didnt disappear right? because i have a shulker box with all my promos in it
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.