Residence Tagging!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 11, 2013.

1. You did it wrong...and then I fixed it. Then you or someone un-fixed it or something...but I just re-fixed it again.

I'm duct tape. :D
    Equinox_Boss, AliceF3, 607 and 7 others like this.
  2. Really? Thought that was another cow.
    :p Can't wait to tag my res with burrito, brick, tree, grass, muffin, and other things o3o
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. If we have 20 tags when we are diamond. Then we stop for like a month. Will we still keep our tags?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Good question. I would say it is like how people keep there reses when they downgrade as long as they play still or vote. I am not sure though.
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Nobody else has used shop or hotel as tags yet?
    I just keep going back to my own res when I do /v +shop or /v +hotel
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. It depends what server you're on. On smp2, only two shops currently have the shop tag.

This likely won't be widely used for a few days.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I'm on smp1.And I guess for 2 days my place will be the only tagged smp1 res.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. smp1 /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop
    smp2 /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop
    smp3 /v +shop /v +shop
    smp4 /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop /v +shop
    shopping :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and RainbowChin like this.
  9. All i can hope that people arent thinking EMC stands for Economy (reference with aikar...) Maintenance Complete
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Dayyuum dat's pretty darn smart Aikar, :)
    Equinox_Boss and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  11. lol
  12. Dibs on the flags ''Awesomecake'' ''Eclipsys'' and ''EclipsysApproved'' xD
    Jcplugs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. I want to tag my res with "Ironic"... but i need to get back from the wild.
    Great Idea!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. ;) Me Gusta! :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. And here, we see a not-needed addition while we sleeplessly wait for the year 2059, where Aikar will finally announce the alpha release of Dragon Tombs :p

Jokes aside, this is pretty awesome! Now let's hope we'll see less "who haz a ______ at there (I know it's "their" ;)) res????????????????????????????????????????" and more of this:
    Player 1: "I say, my fellow chap, are your GameKribJimmies rustled for the upcoming Dragon Tombs update?"
    Player 2: *looks down* "Ho ho, my boy! Indeed they are!"
    Hermioneluvr and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Wait, so this is like the new hashtag? :eek:
    607 likes this.
  17. Hey, I told everyone I was touching some small things first :) http://empireminecraft.com/threads/development-status-where-things-are-oct-8-2013.31146/

I can't start a major project such as DT when 1.7 is around the corner.
    Equinox_Boss and 5chris100 like this.
  18. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Good added feature, 20 tags for me!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I was Skyping with Inuyasha1204 and he brought up an interesting point: Can't players abuse this? For example, if a player with a completely blank res did "/res tag add mall", and someone looked for residences with the "mall" tag, wouldn't they be disappointed if they ended up on the blank res? :U
    Equinox_Boss likes this.